No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can look it up on the urban dictionary if everyone is so concerned….

But when you base all of your comments on making the person who disagrees with you look crazy…instead of buffing your own argument or weakening the other side of the argument….that’s gaslighting.

So when Froot doesn’t try to refute what I say….and instead brings up year-old instances where he thinks I look bad, in order to make me look crazy…

Yeah…gaslighting. You’re welcome…I’m on a mission to civilize.

Comment

• You are the guy saying at no point in 2022 did you advocate for Malik Willis when you clearly did.

Comment

• And you the guy carrying the fire Campbell/Holmes sign two months ago…..we’re clearly both insane

Comment

• I like Goff but really all you need to do is go to the thanksgiving game to see where the lions did NOT trust him to win the game( and Buffalo did trust Allen , obviously).

That game said more to me than anything else this year.

You gotta get a QB whether it be in the top 7 pick or the latter first round pick.

Goff is like Joe Flacco team in Baltimore. ALL the pieces around him need to be good for it to work.
          Lions have too many holes to fill ( especially on defense) . Get the QB wrapped up and draft defense and get a good free agent LB to pair with Rodrigo

Comment

• We're Lions fans. How sane can any of us possibly be?

Comment

• There's not one post where I said you were crazy or even intimated that. I don't share your concern about the cap hit, so I don't think about some Rube Goldberg solution that gets them a veteran quarterback at a cheaper price so you can buy a guard or a linebacker. I'm not even sure how that works. Look around the NFL, there is a scarcity of quarterbacks. Finding a scrap heap quarterback that can finish in the top 7 in yards, TDs, rating and yoa is way too complicated for.me. You can draft a guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                I like Goff but really all you need to do is go to the thanksgiving game to see where the lions did NOT trust him to win the game( and Buffalo did trust Allen , obviously).

You gotta get a QB whether it be in the top 7 pick or the latter first round pick.

Goff is like Joe Flacco team in Baltimore. ALL the pieces around him need to be good for it to work.
                Lions have too many holes to fill ( especially on defense) . Get the QB wrapped up and draft defense and get a good free agent LB to pair with Rodrigo
                But Goff has done pretty good this year when the pieces around him aren't that good. They are playing with a lot of spare parts. I get what you are saying about the Buffalo game, but I think you are wishcasting on some of these available quarterbacks in the draft.

Comment

• Attacking my “Rube Goldberg solution” is the best argument you’ve made. And you might be right…but you’re all much higher on Goff than I am.

And yes…bring up year old willis comments everytime you don’t have a solid argument is absolutely about making me look crazy. Don’t pretend it’s not.

Comment

• No I think you had/have something against Goff and have advocated Mayfield, Willis, Brady,. Jimmy g, etc. because of it. Some of these guys are going to cost a chunk of change or in the case of Willis, he wasn't ready and it was evident at the time.

Comment

• You think I have something against Goff???

How did you put that together? Prophetic almost

Comment

• I don't know how many of us are "high" on Goff rather than more "down" on your alternatives. They either A) aren't particularly an upgrade, or B) wouldn't be much of a discount, if at all.

I'm looking at this list for 2023 and wondering why you think anyone who could potentially arrive in Detroit would be willing to take much less money than what Goff will be making.

Comment

• I also think this team has developed a really good chemistry. I know it's a business but I think with this team and where they are at right now, the chemistry is important.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Agreed Deb, the team loves JG.

I'm higher than chemiclord on Goff. The team is 6th or 7th in Offensive DVOA. The team DVOA is 9th but the defensive DVOA Iis 28th. The big question is do believe in the second half defensive progress. If you do, they don't have as many holes to fill as they normally do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                              I like Goff but really all you need to do is go to the thanksgiving game to see where the lions did NOT trust him to win the game( and Buffalo did trust Allen , obviously).

kicking a FG to tie the game with 21 seconds left is lack of faith in a QB? I think most coaches regardless of who the QB is make that call
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Goff has 4,200 yards, a 29/7 ratio and a 101 rating. Not sure the Lions even expected that this year. He’s been amazing.
                                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                                X