Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    It might be a semantically argument about the description god awful, Justin Fields was what I consider god awful last week. Goff was that at New England.
    And vs Dallas…and vs Carolina…and vs the dolphins(when it counted…lot of garbage stats there, and in the Philly game while we’re at it)…but hey, I guess the team can afford to throw away 1/4 of the games each season (blame it on the D).

Comment

• And Watson all year, plus Malik Willis.

Comment

• Wait….you get to go back and say “my opinion changed and it’s moot…” when it comes to your “fire Campbell/Holmes” shit that was like 2 months ago.

But you’re gonna hold me to th8ngs I said in the middle of the ‘21 college football season (when a lot of people were talking up Willis)? Got it…gaslighter.

At no time in in ‘22 did I advocate for Willis @2….I liked him early in the process, but I changed my mind…so it’s moot.

Comment

• The opinion didn't change, I didn't call for their firing, I said if they finished at the end of the year with 1 or 2 they should be fired. They started winning as you should in year 2 of a rebuild. You can search through the archives.

. That's not a hard concept. It's a lot different that when I called for Millen's firing in the middle of year one and got crucified in this forum. People were after NBT and I.

Comment

• It’s good to see you forgive yourself for changing your mind and/or having evolving opinions.

You should try applying that to others as well

Comment

• Stop gaslighting me

Comment

• On March 23rd of 2022

Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio
                That's my thought process as well King....and it's probably true in any draft, at the QB position when you find a guy who you think can do it....you draft him regardless of what else is there.

It's the most important position on the field...and at this point WIllis seems to present an extremely positive upside.

Comment

• Ok…but you can see that giving yourself the ability to change your mind without consequences (like admitting you’re wrong) and not affording others the same courtesy is boorish.

Comment

• You just said a few posts back that at no time in 2022 did you advocate Willis at #2. Stop the gaslighting me!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      On March 23rd of 2022

LOL. I’m in your head.

Again….I consider march “early in the process” and there were lots of people (who write for football professionally) who were pimping the same.

but again….my opinion evolved, so it’s moot

Comment

• FTR the term “gaslighting” was used by Fruity in previous thread was used incorrectly.
                        The term gaslighting can and will only be less confusing when it is actually appropriately applied when using.
                        I have made it a mission in my life to expose all that use the term to actually know what it means. Lol

Comment

• Everyone remember from now on….when arguing with Froot, you don’t have to be wrong about anything….because your opinions can evolve

it makes everything moot

Comment

• My opinion on Campbell/Holmes hasn't changed. If they were 3-13 like the Bears and playing today like a preseason game, I would be arguing they should be fired. But it's important to note I didn't argue they should be fired at the time when I had that epic argument with kreton.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                              FTR the term “gaslighting” was used by Fruity in previous thread was used incorrectly.
                              The term gaslighting can and will only be less confusing when it is actually appropriately applied when using.
                              I have made it a mission in my life to expose all that use the term to actually know what it means. Lol
                              You should be correcting Nick, I don't even like the term and only use it because that's Nick's bag.

Comment

• And if the lions were 13-3 I wouldn’t be arguing to reduce Goff’s cap exposure….

Three cheers for opinions that evolve over time

Comment

Working...
                                X