Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    3 sacks in 3 games? He's slowing down. He needs to ramp it back up
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That sack on Trevor Lawrence was scary
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He has 4 sacks? 2 vs Buffalo, 1 each in the last 2 games (he got credit for the sack of Cousins at the end of the half).

4 total tackles, all sacks.

Comment

• True! I took that straight from the Detroit Lions. I don't know why they phrased it like that.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Notes: The Detroit Lions ‘are built for long-term success’

​they still have the most promising rebuild in the NFL—that, and a little bit more. They have wins. They have proof. They have momentum. No matter what comes next—a disappointment against the Jets, a playoff berth, or anything in between—the Lions are exactly what Campbell promised they would be: built the right way. Built for long-term success.
            Winners of 5 of their last 6, Dan Campbell and the Detroit Lions are rolling. Ben Solak of the Ringer has more on how the shot at the playoffs is legit, and how the Lions are built for the long term.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              I'm confused... didn't Hutch get 3 sacks vs WAS? That automatically means he qualifies for the stat.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

I'm confused... didn't Hutch get 3 sacks vs WAS? That automatically means he qualifies for the stat.
                Facts
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm guessing the statisticians had their NFL records updated as of the start of the season. Shameful though for an actual Lions employee to forget we have this guy we took #2 overall and had a breakout game.
                  "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                  Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• What they are trying to say is a sack in EACH of his first 3 games, it’s just poorly executed.

Comment

• PR department is still SOL
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Minnesota Vikings v Detroit Lions

Lions QB Jared Goff wins ‘Air Player of the Week’ for big day vs. Vikings

The Lions quarterback got some national love after his 330-yard, 3-TD performance vs. the Vikings

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          PR department is still SOL
                          Fucking classic right there. Might be the quote of the year for my vote
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Decker played a month with appendix problems.. Hell I watched the Lions for past thirty years, who suffered more?
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Fucking classic right there. Might be the quote of the year for my vote
                              Checks in the mail dude

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                                Decker played a month with appendix problems.. Hell I watched the Lions for past thirty years, who suffered more?
                                Me, I've been watching them for 46 years.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X