No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns did make the playoffs in year 3 WITH Baker Mayfield though. AND they have a better coach.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      Browns did make the playoffs in year 3 WITH Baker Mayfield though. AND they have a better coach.
      I'll bet the Lions will be in the playoffs in 30 years as well.
      Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• The Browns are 3-5

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          The Browns are 3-5
          Your point?

Their # 1 QB is out on suspension. Lions would be winless
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They aren't world beaters, they are a mediocre 3-5. They are the ones who traded for a gross person like Watson.

Comment

• Who is at this point?

Comment

• Good article...

NFL: Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions 7 thoughts about the Detroit Lions in Week 9

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

• Miami Dolphins vs Detroit Lions Dan Campbell thinks D’Andre Swift got too many carries vs. Dolphins: ‘He’s not back’

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

• Lions trade Hockinson to biqueens

Comment

• Lions trade Hockinson to bikings

Comment

• BTW, keep an eye on Parker. It seemed like who ever he was on, MIA went there. They were actively trying to get Waddle and/or Hill matched up on him. He's terrible. And slow.

Comment

• Lions trade Hock

Comment

• I get the need for bodies and more bodies. How much of this could be from a falling out between TJ and Dan the former TE Campbell, the offensive style, the use of Wright. Hock has made some impressive catches lately and finally.

Detroit will get a second-round pick in next year’s draft and a third-rounder in 2024 in exchange for Hockenson, a 2023 fourth-round pick and a conditional 2024 fourth-round pick according to ESPN
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• “We didn’t hit them,” Campbell said. “We didn’t hit them at the line. That was part of the game plan. We didn’t disrupt. We did not disrupt, and when you let them do that and get into your defense—we didn’t want to turn it into a track meet and it was a track meet.”
                              Does this statement bug anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                                I get the need for bodies and more bodies. How much of this could be from a falling out between TJ and Dan the former TE Campbell, the offensive style, the use of Wright. Hock has made some impressive catches lately and finally.

Detroit will get a second-round pick in next year’s draft and a third-rounder in 2024 in exchange for Hockenson, a 2023 fourth-round pick and a conditional 2024 fourth-round pick according to ESPN
                                Maybe. But he wasn't jamming recievers either.

No seriously, they don't use the TE enough to warrant giving him the second contract he's looking for. Which was my main argument against going there in the beginning

This is what he's talking about:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Detroit Lions Report: Detroit Lions trade T.J. Hockenson for couple of picks

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

Working...
                                X