No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may laugh about the ankle strengthening but I do wonder if they actually skip that shit to get more time lifting the big weights.

Comment

• Ra is officially out.

Comment

• Sigh.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Now it is official - Ra and Swift are both out Sunday.

image.png

Comment

• The Lions are gonna be the most impressive 1-4 team in the league going into the bye week!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              The Lions are gonna be the most impressive 1-4 team in the league going into the bye week!
              Not according to you SOL preachers. Lions are the worst. Should cut them both. Fire the staff. Hell, they've had a year and 3 games to fix the problems. It is bullshit they are still allowing players to get injured and failing to win games.

Comment

• The excuses change, the results remain the same.

Actually, no. The excuses don't really change, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                  not surprising really.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Chemi - it is a different team in the same colors.

Different owner - different gm - different coach - different staff - different players......just the same jerseys. You choose what to see. Regardless of what happens, they aren't the same Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                      Chemi - it is a different team in the same colors.

Different owner - different gm - different coach - different staff - different players......just the same jerseys. You choose what to see. Regardless of what happens, they aren't the same Lions.
                      Right now, their W-L record disagrees with your assessment.

We'll see what the future holds, but at this moment? Same Ol' Lions.

Comment

• They have won 4 games in this era, you might want to cool the jets on the extrapolation. Nothing they have done so far confirms they are in a better spot than the were in the 1st half of 2011.

Comment

Gonz, is that you?
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

The record disagrees that this team has different owner - different gm - different coach - different staff - different players? Cause I can kind of prove all of that.

SOL seems to just be the calling card of a pissed off pocket of fans who doesn't understand football enough beyond W/L to see anything different than "did they win". Anyone with half an understanding of football could look at what was inherited and could tell you that 1 year and 3 games was not going to be enough time.

I can't say with certainly that this regime will turn the franchise around however, I can say with certainty that they haven't been given anything close to enough time to try. This was never going to be fixed this fast no matter who was in place, or what they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Gonz, is that you?
                              Gonz spoke with certainty not just for the present, but the future. I hold no crystal ball. This team and these leaders will have plenty of tests. Failure last Sunday does not guarantee future failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                They have won 4 games in this era, you might want to cool the jets on the extrapolation. Nothing they have done so far confirms they are in a better spot than the were in the 1st half of 2011.
                                I thought the Lions were in great shape in 2011. Stafford, Suh, CJ, Nate, even Fairley and Ansah were still promising. Same could happen now, and I can't say it won't, but just because Schwartz and Mayhew fucked up doesn't mean Campbell and Holmes will.

Comment

Working...
                                X