Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    The Bills (72 points scored) jumped the Lions/ Chiefs (71 points scored) on MNF, but yes… Lions are basically up there.
    Bills have a defensive TD. I assume that is why he said offensive points and not just points.

Comment

• Ah, good catch! I missed that minor detail.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      JaMo?!? Sorry homeboy but people will start talking about my adopt a lion way before that guy.

Paschal will be back soon and crushing it behind the silver curtain.
      Hope we see Paschal in week 5!
      Might need him sooner rather than later depending on Cominsky’s injury.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It sucks because Cominsky was playing well.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Though If we're being honest about the situation the Bills would likely be 1st had they not pulled Josh Allen and mailed in the rest of the titans game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
            Though If we're being honest about the situation the Bills would likely be 1st had they not pulled Josh Allen and mailed in the rest of the titans game.
            But they did. So they’re not
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Who cares? It is week two.

Comment

• True, way to early to put much into it. It's still been nice to see though.

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

• So what you’re saying is that the Bills aren’t that good? Got it
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

JaMo?!? Sorry homeboy but people will start talking about my adopt a lion way before that guy.

Paschal will be back soon and crushing it behind the silver curtain.
                      Who?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Who?
                        You’ll see soon enough.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          So what you’re saying is that the Bills aren’t that good? Got it
                          No I think the Bills are good, if they squib that kick, they have a great chance to win the Super Bowl. They are good but much like the September Heisman, the September Super Bowl isn't worth much. May the Forcier be with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

No I think the Bills are good, if they squib that kick, they have a great chance to win the Super Bowl. They are good but much like the September Heisman, the September Super Bowl isn't worth much. May the Forcier be with you.
                            I expect Allen to get hurt on one of those runs and then it's

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't know, that dude's a fucking tank, not sure there's anybody quite like him to ever play given his combination of size, strength, mobility and now a total command of the offense.

Like most QBs, the bigger danger is getting rolled up on in the pocket, or awkwardly sacked.

Comment

• Where the hell is Romeo Akwara? Anyone?
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X