No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minshew was traded at the end of August.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
      It's crazy that in today's world there's more coverage of practice, hell, even warmups and stretches before practice, than there was coverage for an entire NFL title game back in the day.
      There might be more coverage (to be expected), but I have struggled to see any coverage that meets the bar set by NFL Films back in the day when they had the Voice of God - John Facenda narrating the beautiful and the ugly side of the game.

Shit, just the sound of Dick Butkus in a rut (as was often the case) was enough to make you take notice even if you didn't even know what Football was.

Comment

Oh brother

Comment

FB_IMG_1660956158043.jpg
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

He was a dick with the press as well. Man that guy was aweful.

Holy Shit Deb, when did you add the birdsarentreal?
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Haha! Nice

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

How sad is it that 3 years in, TJ's only career 100 yard game remains the very first game of his career
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                  How sad is it that 3 years in, TJ's only career 100 yard game remains the very first game of his career
                  That’s crazy
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Lions sign Maurice Alexander, waive Greg Bell

The Lions have added the USFL’s leading kickoff returner to their roster.

The team announced the signing of wide receiver Maurice Alexander on Wednesday. Running back Greg Bell was waived with an injury designation in a corresponding move.

Alexander averaged 31.5 yards per kickoff return for the Philadelphia Stars in the return season of the spring league. He also averaged 12.6 yards per punt return and posted 234 receiving yards and two touchdowns on offense.

The Lions are still without first-round pick Jameson Williams as he makes his way back from a torn ACL and Quintez Cephus is set to miss some time after getting hurt on Tuesday.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Cephus is hurt again? That sucks, I thought he was just coming back.

I like them bringing in Alexander. I’ve always liked having a specialty guy for returns.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Ha! Several months ago!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                          Lions sign Maurice Alexander, waive Greg Bell

The Lions have added the USFL’s leading kickoff returner to their roster.

The team announced the signing of wide receiver Maurice Alexander on Wednesday. Running back Greg Bell was waived with an injury designation in a corresponding move.

Alexander averaged 31.5 yards per kickoff return for the Philadelphia Stars in the return season of the spring league. He also averaged 12.6 yards per punt return and posted 234 receiving yards and two touchdowns on offense.

The Lions are still without first-round pick Jameson Williams as he makes his way back from a torn ACL and Quintez Cephus is set to miss some time after getting hurt on Tuesday.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ive-greg-bell/
                          Looks like Alexander had a pretty good day today but who do you cut if you keep him? I was under the impression they were going to use Kalif for both punt and kick return.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Looks like Alexander had a pretty good day today but who do you cut if you keep him? I was under the impression they were going to use Kalif for both punt and kick return.
                            That's who you cut
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Cephus is hurt again? That sucks, I thought he was just coming back.

I like them bringing in Alexander. I’ve always liked having a specialty guy for returns.
                              That news is like a month old haha (as Deb mentioned).

Sounds like Cephus has been in and out of practice last week. This next week is so huge for him with the increased competition at WR.

I think the Lions keep 6 WRs. One or two of the cuts at WR will be added by another NFL team through waivers. (Hello, Chicago Bears?)

Chark, Reynolds, St. Brown, and Raymond are safe.
                              Tough call for the final 2 spots between Cephus, Benson, Kennedy, and Alexander.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I really like Raymond. He’s not an every down killer like St Brown but he’s slippery as f in the right situations. I like him
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X