Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

They used a 5th on a guy they cut and let him go back to the team they traded him away from. A fifth?

Well Slay was a "malcontent" here when he was traded. Moore has skill and he's quick with a little speed.

People really underestimate the speed needed to compete today in the NFL. We have 2 WRs. 1 is hurt. And dude is still on his rookie deal too. Whatever.
    I don't really have a problem with Moore's height since he has the necessary speed but i think the cost will be much higher than a five otherwise I wouldn't even move him if I'm the Jets. If someone else nabs him for a low pick I'll eat crow but I don't see it happening. I didn't like the Benson trade. If his value was a five then surely Moore is at least a three if not looking to recoup their two. I think I'd rather just pick my own speedster next year in that scenario if thats what I want to go get.

Comment

• 11-6 starts today folks. Why won't you assholes just believe?
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I started buying into the Dan Campbell rhetoric after last season but it’s looking more and more like “pound that rock” under Marinelli. If they were 3-4, I don’t think there would be a call to clean house. The Lions far too often let regimes grow stale. Wayne was here too long, Ross was here too long, Millen was here too long, Mayhew and Lewand were here too long, Schwartz was here too long, Caldwell was here too long, and Quinn and Patricia were here too long (this is during my time as a fan).

If they fire Campbell, I hope they pursue someone like the Dallas DC or the Buffalo DC. I would prefer an experienced coach who had a shot, maybe has taken some time to retool their philosophy, and is ready to lead a team again.

Comment

• So, Matt Patricia? Sorry, I had to.

Comment

• 313433846_6021964274516877_8162101437832573420_n.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No fkn way thats real. Nice try tho. I'd believe it if there was no nfl logo or "lions" over the number. I know spencers/spirit can be silly so the description could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                So, Matt Patricia? Sorry, I had to.
                No, fk it let's hire Jeff Fisher so we can go 7-9. I call that a win.

Comment

• Meanwhile, the Browns look like world beaters.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    Meanwhile, the Browns look like world beaters.
                    It's the NFL...i have no idea how people bet these games.....except for the Lions to lose... that is about the only constant.

Comment

• That is fkn hilarious
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Unbelievable. Safeties coach Brian Duker and defensive quality control coach Addison Lynch will handle Pleasant’s pervious responsibilities.
                        Brow wiggle.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Browns are 2 years ahead of the Lions
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Gotta be fake. Everyone knows rebuilding a team takes decades.

Just be patient. Your great great great great great grandkids may see a winning team.
                            Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Browns are 2 years ahead of the Lions
                              Despite their main quarterback being on the suspended list until late in the Season.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post

Gotta be fake. Everyone knows rebuilding a team takes decades.

Just be patient. Your great great great great great grandkids may see a winning team.
                                They're in year 4. Unless your a rat, rabbit or a roach, nothing wrong with that, I doubt that is not "great great great great great grandkids" territory.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X