No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The starting DTs for Seattle - Leonard Williams and Byron Murphy - both left the game Sunday with injuries. Unclear if either will be out or limited by next Monday. Murphy sounds like it’s a hamstring issue, so that could be problematic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
      The starting DTs for Seattle - Leonard Williams and Byron Murphy - both left the game Sunday with injuries. Unclear if either will be out or limited by next Monday. Murphy sounds like it’s a hamstring issue, so that could be problematic.
      we need a break on the injury front, even if it is injuries to their guys to even things up a bit

Need to maybe steal a win and hope we get some guys back after the bye
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Apparently Monday night will be the debut of the black uniforms

image.png

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
          Apparently Monday night will be the debut of the black uniforms

image.png
          Heard that tjhis morning. Unlike most others I love the black.
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I don't mind the colors... I just feel like the blue helmets would work better with the "marshmallows" rather than the black.

Comment

• Watch us get annihilated and these will be known as the burnt steak uniforms.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

Heard that tjhis morning. Unlike most others I love the black.
                Me too.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• DanO and ed are gearing up for some interesting quotes on their tombstones.

Comment

• Hendon Hooker is still largely an unknown quantity, but he has an interesting spot in ESPN's fresh ranking of backup quarterbacks.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Not just leading, but nearly 40% ahead of second place. Granted, he's had favorable matchups, but still really impressive.

Comment

• Iffy to the IR. Just can’t keep that dude on the field.

Comment

• Branch is downgraded to doubtful with an illness.
                          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• I know Florio is disliked around these parts. For the most part I like his takes, actually. Minus of course being a Vikes fan, and minus his take on our uniforms in this clip.

Comment

• If you just read his takes, fine whatever. If you watch and listen to what a huge turd he is, that's what sticks with most people. He's a complete dbag.

Comment

• I already pointed this out once, but seriously, this is super weird. Justin Jackson retired before the preseason of 2023. Why is ESPN still listing him on the team, and how does this happen? Most of all, is he getting a Super Bowl ring this year then?

Screenshot-20241003-005944-Chrome.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X