Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Fromm, DPJ, and Eguakan have been signed to the PS
    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Look, any time you can get a guy who hasn’t played in two years, you gotta do it.
      Practice squad. It's not like he's breaking their bank.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          I know there will be more jostling of the roster but 7 off-ball LBs is excessive at any point really.
          Vaki and Hatten are also former linebackers. Strickland plays like a linebacker. It's kinda odd at this point

Comment

• Not expecting miracles with Fromm but at least there’s still hope he could be not a complete zero on the field if he had to play. That ship sailed on Sudfeld a long tim ago.

Comment

• They put DPJ on the practice squad.

Do you think he has some kind of nagging injury that has hampered his play?

It seems strange that the Lions still have hope for him

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                They put DPJ on the practice squad.

Seems to be some conflicting info on DPJ. Shefter reported it, but haven't seen him on any lists.
                image.png

Comment

• Always wanted Allen Robinson on the Lions, even going back to draft night. Too bad we can’t wind the clock back on him 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Lagoon58 View Post

Seems to be some conflicting info on DPJ. Shefter reported it, but haven't seen him on any lists.
                    image.png
                    Yeah, looks as if Shefter got it wrong
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Quite a bit surprised that the Lions put Jake Fromm State Farm on the PS and not Sudfeld. Wonder what happened that turned Nate from their #2 guy to not even on the team in about a week.

Comment

• Surprised by that too. Wish Sudfeld the best on someone else’s PS if anything. Seems like a nice person.

Some of the practice squad could have been starting on the 2021 Lions team. Like what they did with bringing those players back. Though Steven Gilmore is still out there.

First Kalil Pimpleton. Now Ty Summers. How dare you, Giants…
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          They put DPJ on the practice squad.

I'd think he's better than the majority of other PS guys.
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I'm trying not to get too optimistic about the Patrick signing because of the health issues, but man is that dude exactly what this team needs if he's close to what he was pre-injury. I didn't realize he is as big as he is. I've been pining for a Tee Higgins/Michael Pittman Jr. style of WR for awhile and that's the type of game he has (if not on their level) Fingers crossed on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Quite a bit surprised that the Lions put Jake Fromm State Farm on the PS and not Sudfeld. Wonder what happened that turned Nate from their #2 guy to not even on the team in about a week.
                              They looked at film? Lol.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X