• Show
Clear All

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• This is someone who looks at the NFL at a national level and I appreciated some of the points he made comparing the Lions and the 49ers looking at them from a more macro level. He makes the case that the Lions should be at least on the same level as the 49ers in terms of NFC favorites.

Comment

• Oh man. Training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
            This is someone who looks at the NFL at a national level and I appreciated some of the points he made comparing the Lions and the 49ers looking at them from a more macro level. He makes the case that the Lions should be at least on the same level as the 49ers in terms of NFC favorites.

Almost every off season shows I've seen do ranking have us right there with the 9ers. Mina and all her guests generally love the Lions and their roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Lagoon58 View Post

Almost every off season shows I've seen do ranking have us right there with the 9ers. Mina and all her guests generally love the Lions and their roster.
              While the thumbnail is Mina, this is a youtube of Julian Lucas talking about Mina's prediction.

Comment

• Ah, my bad. At my work comp, so didn't want to listen to the clip.

Comment

• Speaking of Mina, this was a fun discussion she had with Chris Long on rating all NFL teams. She grouped teams into tiers and Chris then ranked them within tiers.

Starting at 3:40 and going to about 9:30, they discuss why Chris Long thinks the Lions are a slightly better team than the 49ers and ranks them #2. Mina disagrees with that take.

Comment

• Comment

• Dang, didn't realize just an MCL is still a 5-6month deal. Next man up!

Comment

• Bad news about Cominsky

This, however, is leadership and how you build culture

Last edited by CGVT; July 30, 2024, 06:51 PM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It sucks. The unavoidable part of sports. Plus acknowledging the personal side of Cominsky that we had the opportunity to see from Inside the Den.

How this affects the Lions’ 2024 season and roster building? I have heard/ or read that Cominsky has been splitting time between 2s and 3s. Firmly on the roster bubble given his decline since 2022. It certainly hurts depth and possibly insurance at edge/ rotational nascar DT. At the same time, it’s not like the injury will be a significant blow to the team. It’s perhaps reminiscent of the Shane Zylstra injury last season given Cominsky’s trajectory.

Now heal up for the Super Bowl run, Mr. Commish! Many other injuries will happen by January 2025 and the Lions will need depth.​
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Dan addresses Cominsky injury. Basically says that Onwuzurike looks great, one of the best in the room. Clearly really likes what Williams is doing with the DL.

Comment

Working...
                                X