Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I'll note HHH was never the same after he tore his quad.
    Who the fuck is that?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Idk winning March would be mortgaging future with picks to get impact players. (Burns)

mid tier corners, higher upside DE, and a NT seem solid.

I worry about health across the board, but does anyone really know who is healthy to what degree? Its a violent game. Healthy can be unhealthy after one play.

lions whiffed on Mosely, ceedy duce, and vaitai last season due to health. Got lucky with glasgow.

sutton played out the string but DT was thin when mcneil missed time.

really wont know until the season starts but lions are not worse. Maybe at wr without reynolds?
      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Who the fuck is that?
        Professional wrestler. Tore his quad and arguably lost a lot of his in-ring performing ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Professional wrestler. Tore his quad and arguably lost a lot of his in-ring performing ability.
          A wrestler? JFC
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Millen would try to draft from WWE if they let him
            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• CGVT doesn't want to play The Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                It's not like Reader's a slam dunk, but it's a good risk. I'll be curious to see if they built games played incentives into that money or it has like an out after 1 year with something like $15M or so guaranteed.
                PFF had him rated at a 3y/45M contract so the Lions get a bit of a bargain......His health is a major concern....If he is right, its a great signing....According to reports he has torn both quads during his career.....That sounds like a difficult injury for a 335 pound guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Like Reader, he tore both quads.

Comment

• Jared Goff could not tear either of his quads if he tried.

I like Goff but man if anyone needs the juice it is him.
                    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Prayers to the injury gods next season with the Reader, Davenport, and Davis additions + their injury history. Looks good on paper when it comes to a talent upgrade.

Originally posted by Blue Lagoon58 View Post
                      BPA
                      Indeed…
                      Probably need another guard. Secondary additions of WR, edge, and safety could be helpful. But yeah, Lions are setting themselves up for BPA.

Just imagine if Illinois DT Johnny Newton is BPA at #29. Lions could assemble their best DT rotation since 2014.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Haitch's quad tears were much worse, it took him forever to come back.

Comment

• Goff might not have quads now that I think of it. Would explain the lack of speed.
                          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Who the fuck is that?
                            Hendon Hookers Homeboy

Get with the program
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Hendon Hookers Homeboy

Get with the program
                              Haha! When he posted HHH, I was trying to figure out what free agent had those initials and when I gave up I asked who the fuck he was talking about.

A fucking wrestler. Jesus.

If he keeps making wrestler references, I'm damn sure not paying for his Power Ranking($)

Comment

Haha! When he posted HHH, I was trying to figure out what free agent had those initials and when I gave up I asked who the fuck he was talking about.

A fucking wrestler. Jesus.

If he keeps making wrestler references, I'm damn sure not paying for his Power Ranking($)
                                It’s not the first time. He once likened Frank Ragnow’s toe injury to a similar one that sidelined Ricky The Dragon Steamboat for a few matches. I just thought he was drinking heavily that day.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X