No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I thought I read that he had history with the TE coach which should help
    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Nice! Sure that Ertz will contribute.
      Don’t forget what Baker Mayfield did ~48 hours after the Rams added him last season. Started and won a game. Plenty of time for Ertz! More dividends to the signing if (big if) the Lions win and have a bye week for the Super Bowl.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yes!! I was going to post that the Lions should sign Ertz. Not for the San Fran game but the SB. Ben Johnson with 2 pass catching TE’s, awesome RBs and loaded WRs?

The Lions are going all the way
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dan Campbell's introductory press conference from 3 years ago:

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• It’s crazy how fast MCDC and Holmes changed things. All the back in forth in the forum between the Changing the culture peeps vs the Prove It crowd.

Changing the Culture side is the runaway winner at this point. After we win the SB I have a feeling the Lions are going to be getting more players we normally wouldn’t have. Chicago and Jax will be overpaying for players while Detroit will get the ones they want.

Life is grand
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                It’s crazy how fast MCDC and Holmes changed things. All the back in forth in the forum between the Changing the culture peeps vs the Prove It crowd.

Changing the Culture side is the runaway winner at this point. After we win the SB I have a feeling the Lions are going to be getting more players we normally wouldn’t have. Chicago and Jax will be overpaying for players while Detroit will get the ones they want.

Life is grand
                I think it was more of the back and forth of the Chemistry and the locker room don't matter, all you need is talent and the Chemistry and a strong locker room are crucial crowds.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I think it was more of the back and forth of the Chemistry and the locker room don't matter, all you need is talent and the Chemistry and a strong locker room are crucial crowds.
                  I normally agree with what you say but you’re way off the mark on this one. You hear it over and over from opponents that we’ve beaten. They all say the Lions play for each other not with each other. This team plays like a team. It’s really incredible how close these guys are.

We’ve been super lucky over the years. The Wings were tight knit during their saga and so were the Go To Work Pistons. This Lions team is in that mold
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Detroit Lions have agreed to a contract with veteran tight end Zach Ertz, a source confirmed to ESPN.
                    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Monty begging to keep other RBs in the game to score TDs. Ragnow refusing to come out of the game and he should be on the sidelines.

Dan Miller was saying he’s heard it so many times over the last few years that the one thing that’s scares the guys the most id letting their teammates down. This team is special
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I normally agree with what you say but you’re way off the mark on this one. You hear it over and over from opponents that we’ve beaten. They all say the Lions play for each other not with each other. This team plays like a team. It’s really incredible how close these guys are.

We’ve been super lucky over the years. The Wings were tight knit during their saga and so were the Go To Work Pistons. This Lions team is in that mold
                        You are agreeing with me, dumbass.😉 (or I am agreeing with you)

I have always been firmly in the chemistry is crucial crowd and argued with the "chemistry is a product of winning" folks.

I think anyone who has ever been part of a team understands that
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jonah Jackson is no Frank Ragnow, that's for sure. Jackson had surgery for a slight meniscus tear and he's gonna miss a game? Pussy!
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You are agreeing with me, dumbass.😉 (or I am agreeing with you)

I have always been firmly in the chemistry is crucial crowd and argued with the "chemistry is a product of winning" folks.

I think anyone who has ever been part of a team understands that
                            Truthfully I’m several stiff drinks into the last of my celebration rounds so I’ll have to go back and read your OP tomorrow. I’ll get back to you but I consider any name calling nothing but compliments
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ...and this is exactly why I wanted no part of Jalen Carter

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X