Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Which would mean if the Lions win on the first weekend (and Dallas doesn't) Detroit has to travel back down to DALLAS. How much home cooking will Dallas get this time?
    Lions have to get past the Rams or the Packers. Both are playing pretty hot currently. I certainly think the Lions have the talent to beat both especially if the defense shows up.

Comment

• Im done talking about home cooking. The OL and LaPorta need to not miss on blocks where 3rd down running plays are getting blown up where it looks like Lawrence Taylor is destroying someone every time and Goff needs to limit his shitty INTs around the line of scrimmage.

Both of his INTs were really really bad ones. Yes the Lions should have won that game but it shouldn’t have been close. We’re the better team
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And truthfully I think that loss and the way it happened will band everyone together just like a win would have. Right now it’s the Detroit Lions vs Everybody.

That team will hit the playoffs pissed off and ready to punch someone in the mouth no matter who it is.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The topic is Home Cooking dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Im done talking about home cooking. The OL and LaPorta need to not miss on blocks where 3rd down running plays are getting blown up where it looks like Lawrence Taylor is destroying someone every time and Goff needs to limit his shitty INTs around the line of scrimmage.

Both of his INTs were really really bad ones. Yes the Lions should have won that game but it shouldn’t have been close. We’re the better team
            Yep, they played like they had a hangover in the first half and it was very disappointing. Decker was missing easy blocks and Glasgow was out in left field at times.
            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              The topic is Home Cooking dude.
              Your face is home cooking
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

The topic is Home Cooking dude.
                Actually the topic is Lions News.

And here's some: Buckle up Forumites. Barring unlikely losses by both the Eggles and the Cowgirls next week, the Lions will be playing either the Rams or Green Bay.

Will playing the Rams create a conflict for you?

Me, I say bring it on. Let's crush those SOL Demons once and for all.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Getting rid of SOL is a multi-year project

Comment

Getting rid of SOL is a multi-year project
                    Well we get to and or win the SB I think we can put it to sleep.

That said, yeah it'll take a couple seasons like this one before a tight game doesn't give us heart attacks or we over react to a loss expecting the season to come crashing down.

Comment

Good. We agree on something. Beating the Rams or GB in the playoffs is a step in that direction.
                      Apathetic No More.

Comment

Yes and we are in year three
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Your face is home cooking
                          Lionel Hutz: Case closed…

Comment

• Is Jamo O.K. ???

He is starting to heat up. It would be great to see him stack some games.
                            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Per ProFootballTalk, the NFL believes the Detroit Lions’ deception is to blame for the 2-point fiasco, and they have no intentions on changing the eligibility reporting process.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Campbell said today it’s day to day. Nothing serious about Jamo. Tweaked an ankle

Comment

Working...
                                X