• Show
Clear All

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• The lesson learned here is drafting damned good football players regardless of “position value” works. The Ravens 2022 class (Kyle Hamilton and Tyler Linderbaum) and Lions 2023 class (Gibbs, Campbell, LaPorta, and Branch) are bringing value to their highly successful seasons.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
          I hope they don't play like they only need one more.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hope you hooligans are enjoying the fun stuff this season!!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Love that he's a great teammate!!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

The difference between me and St Brown after being flipped in the air

St Brown: I think I can land this.
                  Me: I'm going to die

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

The difference between me and St Brown after being flipped in the air

St Brown: I think I can land this.
                    Me: I'm going to die
                    LOL
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• St Brown might be one of the best Lions draft picks ever. Wow
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Some interesting Ragnow splits on the Athletic today. With Ragnow on the field the Lions have the 4th best offensive success rate in the league and are 2nd in EPA per play. When Ragnow is off the field those fall to 29th and 27th, respectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          I, too, think that 80s music was the worst
                          😱
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            Some interesting Ragnow splits on the Athletic today. With Ragnow on the field the Lions have the 4th best offensive success rate in the league and are 2nd in EPA per play. When Ragnow is off the field those fall to 29th and 27th, respectively.
                            I believe it....so much of what the Lions like to do is in the middle of the field, and he's the main guy in the middle.....He is great in the run game and keeps a clean pocket for Goff to step up and make his throws.....

Comment

• They were talking about how good he is at handling blitzes and that's made huge difference. That will be critical against the Vikings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

I believe it....so much of what the Lions like to do is in the middle of the field, and he's the main guy in the middle.....He is great in the run game and keeps a clean pocket for Goff to step up and make his throws.....
                                Me too. They were just talking about Ragnow on Karsch and Anderson.
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X