No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL: SEP 11 Eagles at Lions Notes: Malcolm Rodriguez makes list of top-10 rookie debuts

By Kellie Rowe
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• OL- Strongest area of the team? Guess we get to see the depth of the line- season just started.

Comment

• Originally posted by MXT View Post
        OL- Strongest area of the team? Guess we get to see the depth of the line- season just started.
        I hate to admit it but you called it.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Didn’t know where to put this but I’m looking at flying over for the Packers game on November 6th.

How much is a reasonable amount for a ticket and are they likely to be resale only? I know the Packers have a big fanbase.

I could potentially do another game but liked the look of that one - any advice appreciated!

Comment

• How expensive are flight tickets? I know whenever we fly to England or Ireland, it is worth it to fly out of Chicago or Toronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              Didn’t know where to put this but I’m looking at flying over for the Packers game on November 6th.

How much is a reasonable amount for a ticket and are they likely to be resale only? I know the Packers have a big fanbase.

I could potentially do another game but liked the look of that one - any advice appreciated!
              Several of us are going to the Packer game. We are in section 322 row 16. Final price of the ticket is going to be $70.00 after they add all their BS charges.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                How expensive are flight tickets? I know whenever we fly to England or Ireland, it is worth it to fly out of Chicago or Toronto.
                £400 return so like 450 dollars return to O Hare. Detroit direct was double, so very good call. In fact, that was the difference between it being possible and not possible.
                Last edited by TheLondonLion; September 17, 2022, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

Several of us are going to the Packer game. We are in section 322 row 16. Final price of the ticket is going to be $70.00 after they add all their BS charges.
                  Beer?

Comment

• Lots of beer LondonLion.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Lions favorite to win Sunday- Gotta love those Vegas odds makers!

Comment

• 2 point favorites at home, that is "Pick-em" odds. They aren't even favored by a single score.

Comment

• 5 takeaways from the Lions’ win over the Commanders

​St. Brown has ascended We’re running out of things to say about Amon-Ra St. Brown. He has developed into a genuine star, and the question isn’t if he’s a top-10 wide receiver in the league, but how high he is on that list. You cannot even argue that the quarterback play is elevating him, unlike when Matthew Stafford turned Kenny Golladay into an elite receiver. If anything, St. Brown is elevating Jared Goff.

The Lions offense is at its best when St. Brown is on the receiving end of Goff’s passes. DJ Chark has had a bit of a slow start to his Lions tenure, while Jameson Williams is still waiting in the wings. If the Lions can get all three receivers clicking at the same time, holy cow.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• They are underrating Goff in that account.

Comment

• Is Hutch OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by kdk2002 View Post
                                Is Hutch OK?
                                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                                X