• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vrable was never a coach for Belichick

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Vrable was never a coach for Belichick
      Yeah, but that doesn't matter cuz the earth is flat and it's always been a hot tub in the ocean in Florida. Pfftt..... Facts.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I mean he played for Bellichick for 8 years and coached under Bill O'Brien for 4. He's still a part of the coaching tree which is what was said. I never claimed he coached directly in New England.

Comment

• It’s even worse for Vrabel. Ex-Ohio State coach.

Aidan Hutchinson vs Travon Walker week upcoming with the Jaguars Lions joint practices 👀.
          Would assume we’ll see starters play. Then sit the starters in week 3 preseason due to that shitty Panthers turf.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It doesn't sound like you will see the OL starters play. Im not sure about the rest.

Comment

• He didn’t play any starters last year

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                I mean he played for Bellichick for 8 years and coached under Bill O'Brien for 4. He's still a part of the coaching tree which is what was said. I never claimed he coached directly in New England.
                And he was brought over to the chiefs specifically for his coach as a player talent. I would consider him part of the BB tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  It doesn't sound like you will see the OL starters play. Im not sure about the rest.
                  ​Says who? Lions played starters in the preseason once in 2022 and twice in 2021 under Campbell.

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  He didn’t play any starters last year
                  Yes they did. Falcons vs Lions last year.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm just listening to the POD guys, it didn't sound like they thought the line would play. Don't get all bunched up, it's just preseason.

Comment

• I bet the o line didn’t play, Goff.
                      Maybe some guys that ended up being starters
                      nanny nanny
                      lets settle this at lunch

Comment

• They’re running all these joint practices keeping things in a controlled environment. I’m all good with the starters taking the preseason off. It’s smart
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sound on!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Sound on!

Holy shit that was an awesome view of the return and the crowd was lit! That was awesome
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• that was AWESOME! Cant wait to see how loud it gets during regular season games. 👏
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X