Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Brian Branch keeps popping up in headlines. There’s going to be a ton of teams that regret passing on him
    I was surprised when the Packers were on the board and traded with Detroit instead of taking him...I thought for sure he was a goner to GB at that point.

Comment

• Shane Zylstra out for the season with a knee injury

Comment

• That sucks.
        Zylstra and Kennedy out with major injuries hurts the depth at this point of the year. Both were on the roster bubble.

Let’s hope that LaPorta is fine because he didn’t finish practice today.​
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Kennedy was released. He gone.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I smiled more about the Lions since Holmes and Campbell showed up than have in the last 50+ years.
            Amen to that
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This won’t ever get old

Aidan Hutchinson dominates... again

This is almost becoming repetitive but Aidan Hutchinson looks like he is going to be a real problem.​

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Too bad he won't get to phuck up Erin Rodgers twice a year going forward.

Fantasy Football Anger GIF by Dynasty Drunks
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• So much good shit coming out of TC. I hated this pick but Martin seems like he could be something on this defense

-- Another day, another big play from young defensive tackle Brodric Martin. The third-round pick is a massive force on the interior, but needs a lot of technique work too, and the Lions are trying to show him just how important that work is by letting him get worked on the first team. There’s no lesson quite like facing All-Pro center Frank Ragnow, you know? The problem is, for the second time in three days, Martin blew past Ragnow to make a violent play in the backfield, this time bringing down Jahmyr Gibbs.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That's awesome. Suprised nobody has adopted Brodrick yet. I thought about it...... but none of you bitches beat me to Jack Fukkin Campbell. I win.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Ok with my first pick of any AAL on this forum, I pick Broderick Martin
                      Now please tell me what I did and what am I looking for during the season.
                      Do I get a participant trophy at end of year?

Comment

• No, no trophies. What you’ll get is:

“FFS, where is that WCF dude? Get him to kick that Brodericks A$$. And Dpat, get that fukkin Campbell sorted out FFS.”

Then off to read some 6pm UK time GBU threads.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Oh shit, I have to be responsible for a player? And a rookie for that matter ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            Kennedy was released. He gone.
                            I don't think its that straightforward with an injury, I think they have to do that for him to get an injury settlement. I think he will end up on our IR list.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                              Ok with my first pick of any AAL on this forum, I pick Broderick Martin
                              Now please tell me what I did and what am I looking for during the season.
                              Do I get a participant trophy at end of year?
                              Why are you here?!?! Go outside and play!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post

I don't think its that straightforward with an injury, I think they have to do that for him to get an injury settlement. I think he will end up on our IR list.
                                He is on the IR currently, he passed through waivers and reverted to the IR, so he can't come back to the Lions this season unless they give him an injury settlement and he comes back after the negotiated settlement time has elapsed. It sounds like he has a separated shoulder so it's going to be awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X