No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looked at second level and third level end zone tickets for the Atlanta game and they were $109 and $134. I went to tickets from DetroitLions.com.

image.png
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'll check that out. Thanks Deb.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Pfffft I thought he was hard to tackle?

Comment

• We still have 20 mil (before Gibbs signs his deal) left in salary cap space. Holmes is crushing his GM role. We're going to have 10-15 mil in cap space to roll over into next year and we have another 18 mil falling off the books next year from dead cap space (Okudah, Brockers, Chark, Swift, CJ Moore). Most teams that draft well end up completely f'ed in cap space but Holmes is pacing the Lions to be in great shape to retain our own players and still be able to make moves.

I can't believe how good this team is being built.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Inside the Den certainly comes out this week… I’m predicting a long, draft heavy, episode.

and then training camp reports next week. Let the quality Lions content start to come in!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They will have less than that to roll into next season. You shed a lot of that cap space getting through the season by picking up free agents and elevating practice players, signing practice squad players. Also, the 22 million in cap space on Spotrac is the top 51, so it's a little deceiving because once the season starts the top 53 is accounted for. For comparison's sake last year, they didn't have as much at this point but it was at least over 10-12 million in space, by the middle of the year they had to restructure Brockers and Vataii to get breathing room during the season and they rolled over.

Not that Holmes isn't doing a very good job on the cap, but to roll over a ton of money to the next year, you have to be committed to basically tanking on the year and the free cap space would be much higher at this point. When you are trying to compete, the burn rate on money spent during the season is going to be more. It means you are probably going to spend a little more on PS players.

Comment

• The Lions also had 30+ mil in dead cap space last year. They’ll have at lease 10-12 mil to roll over
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The dead cap space has nothing to do with what they had in June 2022.

Comment

• Ok fine, i don't really care. The Lions have top 6 in terms of cap space right now. Unless they extend some guys or make some major moves they'll have plenty of scratch to roll over next year.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Rookies report today...football is back...it's all happening
                        Last edited by Nick Pappageorgio; July 19, 2023, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Any fans in the Metro Detroit area can register for individual day training camp passes starting today. I was looking at the field today and they have the training camp tents up.

Comment

• Assuming we’ll be getting photos and short videos from the Lions media department with players showing up to Allen Park this week.

It’s my understanding that actual practice and camp reports won’t come out until Sunday or early next week though.

Eh, better than nothing.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Any fans in the Metro Detroit area can register for individual day training camp passes starting today. I was looking at the field today and they have the training camp tents up.
                              Link: Detroit Lions Training Camp Tickets 2023 | Detroit Lions - DetroitLions.com
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well, hmmm. I am trying to get some training camp tickets and this is what I see:

image.png

The bandwagon is getting full​.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X