Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sure those fingernails are salon ready Marko
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My nails are looking great at the moment, buddy......, but thats wee cuz, Graham. I wouldn't do (and then post) something so rude towards my UK counterparts. Never!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

You can bet on it.
        I see what you did there

Comment

• IT was rumored that another Lion was caught up in the gambling crosshairs and the NFL announced who it was.....Demetrious Taylor...I dont think he is even with the team anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            IT was rumored that another Lion was caught up in the gambling crosshairs and the NFL announced who it was.....Demetrious Taylor...I dont think he is even with the team anymore...
            Is there an “adopt an ex-Lion” option? I’ll take Taylor. Get some tips for the AFL & forthcoming soccer season. Let’s hear it, Demetrious.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              IT was rumored that another Lion was caught up in the gambling crosshairs and the NFL announced who it was.....Demetrious Taylor...I dont think he is even with the team anymore...
              Detroit Lions release 3 players, including DL Demetrius Taylor​​​​​​

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post

Ironically, the first indicator of having phootballs is after phucking all and europeein'. Thats (k)lamydia for dwt.
                That's just science.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• He doesn't appear to be to high on the IQ scale Deb.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• He certainly makes some poor decisions. They seem magnified since he's been out with injury and now his suspension. Grrrr.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Man you guys are old as f. He’s young and rich. Let the kid have some fun
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He wasn’t setting off Jason Andrew Pierre-Paul fireworks. That right there is kids shit.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah I get it, but it's harder to take given he hasn't and won't do shit for this team for a long time...

To be fair, I wasn't thrilled to see Goff out playing pickleball, either. I swear, whenever a new pickleball court is built, an orthopedist gets a new boat!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh I’ve seen those courts! They have them in the small beach town that I live in and you’re not lying. 1 of my friends wife blew out her Achilles and a buddy an ACL.

Yeah I’ll pass on that nonsense
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah I know a few people who've broken bones or got hit in the eye with the ball, too. The game is really fun and easy to learn but the injury rate is high.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X