No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Won’t play for some reason. Maybe a pond thing.

Lets have a guess though.

“the history of the Detroit Lions”

they’ve won fk all.

“the end”
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

they’ve won fk all.
        Well, only since the 50's.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yep, but no one in Europe gives a crap about what happened pre January 1967.
          Last edited by Marko69; June 28, 2023, 10:17 AM.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You can bet on it.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Yep, but no one gives a crap about what happened pre January 1967.
              When we win all of those will be brung back into focus.

You think when GB calls themselves Title Town they're just talking post '67?
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Detroit Lions v Green Bay Packers

Open thread: Will you be attending Lions training camp?

By Morgan Cannon
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  You think when GB calls themselves Title Town they're just talking post '67?
                  edited the original post 👌

Comment

• Training camp with this coaching staff would be fun! Might have to look into that.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Yep, but no one in Europe gives a crap about what happened pre January 1967.
                      Like a Ye'r -a- peeing knows fuck all about Phootball. That's football for dwt.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Ironically, the first indicator of having phootballs is after phucking all and europeein'. Thats (k)lamydia for dwt.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Lions to win the NFC North is one of the NFL’s most popular bets this offseason

By Michael David Smith
                          Published June 29, 2023 06:31 AM

The Lions are widely viewed as a team on the rise, and plenty of bettors are putting their money behind that belief.

Data released by BetMGM shows that the NFC North is the division that has had the most bets of all the division futures this offseason, and the Lions have been the most-bet team in the league to win their division, both in terms of the number of bets placed on the Lions and the total money wagered on the Lions to win the NFC North.

At +140, the Lions are the favorites to win the division. The odds may continue to shift in Detroit’s direction as more bets come in, as so far about 70 percent of all the money wagered on the NFC North title has been bet on the Lions winning it.

The other teams favored to win their divisions are the 49ers at -165, Chiefs at -165, Jaguars at -165, Eagles at -110, Bengals at +120, Saints at +125 and Bills at +130.

Comment

• Lions think healthy Charles Harris will make them “much better” on defense

By Josh Alper
                            Published June 28, 2023 04:10 PM
                            0 seconds of 1 minute, 51 secondsVolume 0%

The Lions did not add any edge rushers to their roster this offseason, but they’ll be getting one back after a season-ending injury last year.

Charles Harris was placed on injured reserve in November due to a groin injury that forced him to miss 11 games over the course of the entire season. Harris had one sack and a forced fumble in his six appearances, but had 7.5 sacks when healthy during the 2021 season and outside linebackers coach Dave Corrao thinks having him back at full speed will make a positive impact on their defensive performance.

“A healthy Charles Harris is going to make us a much better defense ,” Corrao said in an interview with Tim Twentyman of the team’s website.

Harris’ unavailability helped open the door for James Houston to spark the team’s pass rush and the hope in Detroit is that both players will be able to get the defense going this time around.

Comment

• NFL: Combine

Detroit Lions have 3 of the biggest NFL Draft steals of the last 10 years

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

EH?? 🤷‍♂️ Wot the fk you oan aboot?

Meanwhile. Sorry Dean!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X