Bruce Hector
    Jashon Cornell

James Houston
    Eric Banks

Cedric Boswell

Riley Patterson (K)

Practice squad

Most of this seems right.

I would personally swap out someone for DT Isaiah Buggs. Sounds like the Lions are high on Buggs based on the last few weeks.

Also, I’m interested to see if the Lions keep Alexander or Igwebuike for kick return value. I don’t think I would…

Josh Woods is another name to watch. Right on the bubble line.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Thought I'd be mad if they cut Kennedy but meh... glad to see they popped the Boyle and I agree with the idea of cutting both backup QBs.

It's funny that during Stafford's entire stay here we never had any good RBs and yet now we're just shittin' out RB production like we had Taco Bell and laxatives. The argument was always o-line talent vs RB talent holding us back but now it's shifted to o-line talent vs RB coaching pushing us forward.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• The Lions should absolutely grab Kellen Mond unless JAX does ... they have nothing to lose
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• This is a good place to follow any cut news

​​​​​​https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...er/7934738001/

Says they gut Pimpleton and Funchess last night
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Not the Lions, but they might copy this...??

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                Thought I'd be mad if they cut Kennedy but meh... glad to see they popped the Boyle and I agree with the idea of cutting both backup QBs.

It's funny that during Stafford's entire stay here we never had any good RBs and yet now we're just shittin' out RB production like we had Taco Bell and laxatives. The argument was always o-line talent vs RB talent holding us back but now it's shifted to o-line talent vs RB coaching pushing us forward.
                In fairness to Quinn he got the ball rolling with Swift, Decker, Ragnow, Jackson and Vaitai all being his additions. Quinn's major downfall was Matt Patricia and his big slow defense.

Of course Vaitai blew as a tackle as most suspected he would. I legitimately thought they signed him to play guard, I was vocal about that, but they didn't. I know you typically want your taller lineman at tackle for length reasons. You want gaurds a little shorter for leverage but his skillset just wasn't good for tackle.

Comment

• Saw Bruce Hector was cut from multiple sources.

Comment

• With Taylor making the team. Bruce Hector gets cut
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Saw the Cowboys only kept Dak at QB but Cooper Rush has enough time in league to not hit waivers. They probably have a handshake agreement for him to come back after they are done manipulating the IR rules for Tyron Smith. If not he's worth a look.

On that note, they should just fix the dumb rule that players placed on IR in camp can't return but in-season can.

Comment

• Kellen Mond would be interesting. I think he still needs a ton of coaching but he's an upgrade for sure
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Most of this seems right.

I would personally swap out someone for DT Isaiah Buggs. Sounds like the Lions are high on Buggs based on the last few weeks.

Also, I’m interested to see if the Lions keep Alexander or Igwebuike for kick return value. I don’t think I would…

Josh Woods is another name to watch. Right on the bubble line.
                          We don't have practices to judge by, but in 3 pre-c games I have seen nothing from Buggs.

Woods I think, is in. They have a grand total of only 5 LBs. That is bare minimum.

As far as Returners. K Raymond is the guy. If he isn't doing that, I don't see the value outside of he's the fastest WR until JaMo puts on a uni. They can stash Pimpleton, IGue, and or Alexander on the PS if KR gets hurt.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I can't believe Stafford hasn't been cut in LA. That guy is terrible
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Kellen Mond would be interesting. I think he still needs a ton of coaching but he's an upgrade for sure
                              You guys must be going on pre-draft hype. He has been absolutely awful this preseason. Like, he would be third string if he, Boyle and Blough were your options. He's terrible and nobody in MIN would cry about losing him. Although they will probably re-sign him to their PS because they spent a third on him last year.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                ALRIGHT! I really like this guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X