OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be the shark or the seal?
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Cue Simon and Garfunkel....

I'd rather be shark than a seal
      Yes I would!......
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Cue Simon and Garfunkel....

I'd rather be shark than a seal
        Yes I would!......
        Agreed. Way too old for that seal training. Although, pretending to just be gas and sneaking into someone's drawers doesn't sound like a party either.

EDIT: shark with a K, never mind.
        Last edited by Trickalicious; May 8, 2014, 09:45 AM.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Has anyone here purchased a background check on someone before? Recommendations as to the company or website are appreciated.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Employment background checks (which includes criminal activity), yes. That may not be where you are headed.

Comment

• We hope she's not headed towards criminal activity...
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Bim, you're right. This is to check out someone I'm dating to ensure he's not a reformed ax murderer.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Bim, you're right. This is to check out someone I'm dating to ensure he's not a reformed ax murderer.
                  So you are saying there is a chance for us ax murderers who remain unreformed?

Comment

• LOL

I'm saying I probably wouldn't get a chance to run a background check on your type...
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good point. Any Lions fan has to be psychotic.

Comment

• heh - reminds me of the classic scene from Amazon Women on the Moon

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o04L3ptIkjI"]Amazon Women on the Moon (1987) - leather scene - YouTube[/ame]
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• "Bim, you're right. This is to check out someone I'm dating to ensure he's not a reformed ax murderer."
                          --------------------------------WoW!!!!
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Wow, what?
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• WoW in the respect that society has progressed to the point where men now need a background check to date.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Nah, he's gotten many dates with me, so that's not true.

He's admitted to something in his past and I want to ensure there is nothing else before allowing the relationship to get more serious.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X