X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Again... Fuck the Packers.

Time for them to wander the wilderness.
    Pantless, reeking of soju, stopping to ask every local in broken Korean if they have seen the train to Busan, or where their pants might be.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post

Pantless, reeking of soju, stopping to ask every local in broken Korean if they have seen the train to Busan, or where their pants might be.
      Yup. Been there.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I feel like sending the seller a message asking if the house is tenant occupied

Screenshot_20231106-211811_Facebook.jpg
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'll probably go to hell for this one. Ha!

397458377_347978257899269_7183435621763940448_n.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• main-qimg-8ae565fdec8bfbfd42370c1922478268.jpg
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• main-qimg-6889e9b636b625bd554a848e2377d19f.jpg

Comment

• Oh, so there it is...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ^ ^
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Oh, so there it is...
                    Goddamit! Really? This whole fukkin time?
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Their really not hard to find if you know what your doing😂

Comment

• Hibs lost the Edinburgh derby again last night to those Hertz C words…….. but my good Hibs buddy sent a wee meme this morning. Had a laugh…… and its working tonight. 👌

IMG_4608.png
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Screenshot_20231228-185337_PowerPoint.jpg

Comment

• main-qimg-f184fd634a2c2c567dcba36575fef8b4.jpg

Comment

• IMG_4806.png

Comment

• Screenshot_20240210-193259_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X