No announcement yet.

OT: Meme Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!!! And NEVER venture northwards of Berwick EVER again!!

Attached Files
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

FB_IMG_1688769321779.jpg
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Napkins.jpg
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Screenshot_20230806-210122_Facebook.jpg

Comment

I would be embarrassed to be seen in this monstrosity.
            Screenshot_20230822-172043_Facebook.jpg

Comment

Screenshot_20230823-161525_Facebook.jpg

Comment

say football.png

Comment

windows trek.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                    It's a good thing that Windows didn't do that with The Original Series (TOS).

From that show, only William Shatner, George Takei, and Walter Koenig are still around.
                    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Should Lions fans be posting that shit above? Hmmm.

Fucking zero Super Bowls (In history....., never mind 30 yrs) --->> and 12 years with a QB who won his first SB after leaving the Leos for Froots Rams.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Yes. Yes we should. Fuck the Packers.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Should Lions fans be posting that shit above? Hmmm.

Fucking zero Super Bowls (In history....., never mind 30 yrs) --->> and 12 years with a QB who won his first SB after leaving the Leos for Froots Rams.
                            Did we have 2 back to back HOF quarterbacks? No, I don't think so.

Comment

• Had one proven SB winner for 12 years I suppose. But I get it. Its ok to dish out the smack talk in the USA even when the team has done fk all.

Comment

• Again... Fuck the Packers.

Time for them to wander the wilderness.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X