All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

and the #2 pick, CJ Stroud, was supposedly not the sharpest tool in the shed...How is that working out?
    It's hilarious that Chicago passed on Mahomes and took Trubisky. They also had a shot at Stroud, but traded the pick away. Stroud will not be Mahomes, so this isn't quite as hilarious, but still funny.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• It looks like Amazon upped its game on picture quality. Much clearer and sharp this year.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• All Tua does is throw pick-sixes.

Comment

• Miami stinks!
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Tua just broke himself.

Comment

• Yeah, he got knocked the fuck out. Again

He is going to have to retire

Damn. That's too bad.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dolphins not wasting any time confirming it was a concussion, and Tua's done for the night.

Someone needs to pull him aside and tell him he's done for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                  It looks like Amazon upped its game on picture quality. Much clearer and sharp this year.
                  My picture is just not smooth. I hate these damn games that are streamed.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ironic that Tua collides with Hamlin of all people who almost died on the field in cincinnati ( commotio cordis).
                    Tuan’s career is in jeopardy colliding with a guy whose heart stopped on the field .

Comment

• These Dolphins uniforms are low effort. The numbers on the shoulder pads, specifically. 0, 6, 8, and 9, digits with loops, have no proper hole and are filled in with the orange trim on the white number. So it's not proper trim, it's the "fill" button on paint. Ugly and tacky. Even numbers like 2 and 7 have little areas filled in. Cheap, like their team.

Glad Tua got his settlement contract done in time for his retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                        Ironic that Tua collides with Hamlin of all people who almost died on the field in cincinnati ( commotio cordis).
                        Tuan’s career is in jeopardy colliding with a guy whose heart stopped on the field .
                        Not only that, but it was Hamlin's chest area hitting Tua in the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                          These Dolphins uniforms are low effort. The numbers on the shoulder pads, specifically. 0, 6, 8, and 9, digits with loops, have no proper hole and are filled in with the orange trim on the white number. So it's not proper trim, it's the "fill" button on paint. Ugly and tacky. Even numbers like 2 and 7 have little areas filled in. Cheap, like their team.

Glad Tua got his settlement contract done in time for his retirement.
                          But they are better than their new ones for sure

Comment

• Just heard if Tua takes his injury buyout he will get $124 million.

More money staying in football and sitting on a couch at age 50 without a brain--I take the buyout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post

But they are better than their new ones for sure
                              What are you saying, that these were throwbacks?

Comment

• Definately throwbacks, although the green was a little darker than the 1972 dolphins

Comment

Working...
                                X