No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully they beat the crap out of each other and the Jets win 2 - 0.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• lol Aaron Rodgers first play 3 yard pass, fumble, 49ers recover

Comment

• Old man Rodgers look like he hasn’t lost a beat. Completely carving up that Niner defense. He’s been surgical so far

Comment

• The league office ordered the refs to pick up an OPI penalty. That was correct, but where was the office when Hutchinson got a blatant facemask, but they only called holding yesterday?

Comment

• That bald headed dude in the suit on the left looks like he could be a character in a Mad Max movie.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Niners so far are showing why they are the best team in the NFC and they don’t even have McCaffery tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                The Niners so far are showing why they are the best team in the NFC and they don’t even have McCaffery tonight
                So far, with the current 23-7 score, the Jets are what we thought they were: Vastly overrated.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• I love it when Rodgers makes that face.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

So far, with the current 23-7 score, the Jets are what we thought they were: Vastly overrated.
                    Yep. They get way too much media attention. They haven't done shit since Joe Namath, but every year the talking heads are all over them.

But SF is pretty damn good, too.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yep. They get way too much media attention. They haven't done shit since Joe Namath, but every year the talking heads are all over them.

But SF is pretty damn good, too.
                      Remember when Robert Saleh was the big name to replace Patricia as the Lions' coach? Thankful Dan Campbell squelched all that noise.

One of the top head coaching prospects in the NFL market this offseason was Robert Saleh, the defensive coordinator for the San Francisco 49ers -- and a Dearborn native.
                      Last edited by edindetroit; September 9, 2024, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• SOJ

Comment

• It is amazing how the 49ers can just plug anyone into these positions and theyre like all pro all of a sudden. QB problems...lets just plug the last pick in the draft in and go to the super bowl....All pro RB out? Lets just put this guy no one has ever heard of and he will gain over 100 easily.

Comment

• I think overall, Rogers looked pretty pedestrian but it has been a long time since he has played. He may shake the rust off or he may be 40 year old on the decline. I guess we'll see as the season progresses
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This Jets team looks like they read their press clippings. This game certainly didn't have the intensity of last night's game

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Remember when Robert Saleh was the big name to replace Patricia as the Lions' coach? Thankful Dan Campbell squelched all that noise.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sport...classic-lions/
                                That commentary by Ken Haddad of WDIV -- if he still works there -- is the understatement of the decade so far.

Dan Campbell has a Lions record of 25-26-1 (30-33-1 overall as an NFL Head Coach), while Robert Saleh is now 18-34, and lost to MCDC head to head in 2022 by the score of 20-17.
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X