No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker was never the problem. You deserve more seasons of losing for your bad decisions Cleveland!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
      Baker was never the problem. You deserve more seasons of losing for your bad decisions Cleveland!
      Cleveland's Owner reminds me of not only Tom Gores, but the late and not very lamented William Clay Ford Sr. of the Detroit Lions, who was as inept and awful an Owner as they come.

The younger generation that was too young or wasn't around for his 50 years of foolishness should thank whatever belief system that they have that his daughter is doing all the right things in running the Detroit Lions that her very own father was incapable of doing.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• I only caught part of the Browns game. Was Brady bad? He didn’t seem very good from what I heard.

Comment

• Not exactly sure. Only heard Tom Brady in the beginning of the game and thought he was very safe/ dry in what he said. I had that game on mute and focused on the Michigan Chargers vs Raiders game.

Very poor debut or stat line by Marvin Harrison Jr … wonder if that was Buffalo taking him away or something. I expect better for a draft prospect and college player like him.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Brady was OK but he is replacing Olsen who was becoming the best color guy in the game. He needs reps and getting those reps on one of the top games is going to not provide him with any cover

Comment

• Brady was entirely... okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Brady was entirely... okay.
                My thoughts as well chemi. Obviously his first time so we'll see how he progresses.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Derrick Brown may have a season ending knee injury. Hard to imagine it getting worse for Carolina, but he's their best player so that's not going to help.

Comment

• This is one of the most ridiculous throws I’ve ever seen - 65 yards in the air and all arm, on the money, over two defenders, hits Pierce in stride.

Comment

• That's crazy, the throw is made in traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        This is one of the most ridiculous throws I’ve ever seen - 65 yards in the air and all arm, on the money, over two defenders, hits Pierce in stride.

https://x.com/NFL/status/1832832007921189112
                        Wowwwwwwwwww thanks for sharing that
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                          I feel bad for Bryce Young. He will never make it in Carolina
                          Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Bryce Young isn't gonna make it anywhere.
                          Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          As bad the Tom Gores ownership is, he is miles better than Tepper. Gores hires guys and lets them do their jobs badly. Tepper insists on meddling with people doing their job badly.
                          Related to the Carolina Panthers… when it rains, it pours. Panthers best player Derrick Brown Jr. reportedly suffered a serious injury. If you anyone knows a Panthers fan, they need a hug.

2020 NFL draft… it seemed like our Lions’ #3 overall pick was between Jeff Okudah, Isaiah Simmons, and Derrick Brown Jr.. I also recall reading a draft day rumor that the Lions were split between Okudah (front office) and Brown Jr. (coaching staff). Brown Jr. turned out to be really good. Hope he heals up.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Jets and Niners tonight.

Best thing for the Lions, obviously, is a Niners loss, but man, my hate for AAAAAAron and dislike of the Jets gives me pause.

Dammit. I'll be rooting for the Jets, but I'll need a shower to wash the stink off of me afterwards.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The perfect scenario is the Jets winning, and then A. A. Ron getting like hit by a bus leaving the stadium after the game.

Comment

• Christian McCaffrey out for tonights game...big loss

Comment

Working...
                                X