All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of close games!

Chicago radio/ media will somehow spin a narrative to suggest Caleb Williams is a hero even though he’s had little to do with their huge 2nd half surge.

Feel bad for the Panthers. I was listening to a Panthers stream a few weeks ago. Those people were CONVINCED about the Panthers being out of the NFL basement. Welp. Might be a longer rebuild. Panthers owner kinda reminds me of Tom Gores BTW.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      A lot of close games!

Chicago radio/ media will somehow spin a narrative to suggest Caleb Williams is a hero even though he’s had little to do with their huge 2nd half surge.

Feel bad for the Panthers. I was listening to a Panthers stream a few weeks ago. Those people were CONVINCED about the Panthers being out of the NFL basement. Welp. Might be a longer rebuild. Panthers owner kinda reminds me of Tom Gores BTW.
      I feel bad for Bryce Young. He will never make it in Carolina

Comment

• Will Levis. That dude and their special teams straight up cost Tennessee the game. 24 unanswered points. Go be interesting when they come to Ford Field.
        Last edited by Lionsfan123; September 8, 2024, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Bryce Young isn't gonna make it anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
            Will Levis. That dude and their special teams straight up cost Tennessee the game. 24 unanswered points. Go be interesting when they come to Ford Field.
            I just hope that we don't take them lightly, and take care of business when we do face them.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Steelers win ugly in Atlanta, 18-10, as Kirk Cousins threw an interception that the Steelers converted late in the 4th into their 6th FG of the game, and TJ Watt sealed the deal with a game ending sack of Cousins.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• As bad the Tom Gores ownership is, he is miles better than Tepper. Gores hires guys and lets them do their jobs badly. Tepper insists on meddling with people doing their job badly.

Comment

• Bears 24 points today: 3 FGs, blocked punt for TD, pick 6, and 2 point conversion....Luckiest team ever.

Comment

• The Browns can't get out of their own way.

Comment

• The significant decline of Deshaun Watson is crazy. Played like a top 5 QB during the 2020 season.

Dante Culpepper, Carson Wentz… I guess it’s happened before for young star QBs.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Almost like it’s karma or something.

Comment

• Watson today looks a lot like Caleb Williams looked today.

I can't figure out who that is more insulting for.

Comment

• Watson might be an issue long term , but today the main issue is the Browns can't block and they especially can't block Parsons. It's like they didn't design a game plan to try an mitigate his impact

Comment

• I have no idea what the Browns even thought they were trying to do on that 4th down play.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh wins his first game as LA Chargers Head Coach, beating the Las Vegas Raiders, 22-10.
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X