No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope their defense is as bad as it looked.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

My wife asked why I wasn’t watching the game and I said “it’s the Packers and Eagles, two of the teams I hate the most” Then she asked “how do you feel about the Chiefs?” “I hate them the most too”
      And I can't stand the Chiefs spokes-model either.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Caleb making some rookie mistakes early. Welcome to the NFL
        Last edited by Lionsfan123; September 8, 2024, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Giants deserve to lose for those outfits alone

Attached Files
          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Looks like the Bears have entered into a trap game. Being down 10-0 at home with a rookie QB with the weight of the world on his shoulders and you’re asking him to be dominant out of the gate is a tall ask against professionals that knows how to adapt to Caleb’s game.

He’s learning quickly that this isn’t college anymore. They look rough right now.
            Last edited by Lionsfan123; September 8, 2024, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Titans converting back back to being the Tits again. Not the way you want to get the Bears back into the game. Tennessee D doing the best it can to make sure the offense and special teams don’t blow this game
              Last edited by Lionsfan123; September 8, 2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Damn, the Titans are determined to give this game to the Bears, aren't they?

Unfortunately for them, the Bears seem rather insistent on not taking it.

Comment

• The Titans really want the Bears to have this game. Their offense has completely fallen apart and Caleb has looked like a rookie all day despite showing some flashes.

Comment

• Bears get the ball after the turnover. Gain 1 yard in the next three plays, and settle for a field goal.

Comment

• Bryce Young 9/19 with two picks. Panthers really fucked themselves.
                      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Tvondre Sweat looking really good at NT for th Titans. Granted, Bears middle of the OL not great. But the big dude looks in shape and very agile.

Comment

• Will Levis is an idiot. Just throw that ball away. Not throw it to the Bears receiver. That’s enough to get you benched.

Comment

• And finally, the Titans give the Bears a gift they simply can't refuse.

Comment

• Bears offensive has been putrid. Defense has been scoring all the points today

Comment

• The Bears have scored 24 straight points. None of them have been via an offensive touchdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X