No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don’t need to see the 49ers in any more SB for awhile.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
      How about this. A friend proposed this to me

You win the toss drive to the opponents one and take 4 knees turning the ball over.

Your opponent gets the ball there. They must drive 70 yards just to get a Fg

You stop them and win on your next possession.

Crazy or genius?
      Neither. It's just stupid.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Kansas City repeats as champions.

I'm going to say something very unpopular... but Detroit doesn't beat that KC team that came out tonight. Mahomes and the Chiefs started gashing the Niners, and he would have done even worse to the Lions smoke and mirrors defense. It might have looked similar to the NFC Championship game where the Lions get the lead to start, but once Reid and Mahomes solved them, that would have been it, and KC would have been able to score however many points they needed to.
        Even if the Lions beat the Niners I didn’t want to face Mahomes in the Super Bowl for this reason. If Baltimore won, I would had took my chances

Comment

• I don't think the Chiefs did that much solving. They had 4 field goals and their 1st TD was off of a special teams boner

Comment

• Regardless of who they played, it would likely have not ended well for Detroit.

Mobile QBs were their bane all year.

Comment

• Chemi your not unpopular just correct.

Lions do not win without the Branch TD week one.

I think Glenn is likable but not a great DC.

Akim grew on the DL because he lost weight.

Glenns defense is good but the DL didn’t grow this year( exceptHutch)

Comment

• Well San Francisco looks fucked. This was Super Bowl or bust for them. They HAD to win now.

Comment

• Did Kyle Shanahan tell John Lynch “see you on stage” before the game?

Comment

• I think the SF offense was total trash tonight. They played that game like it was week 3. Just brutal.

Comment

• As a Lions fan I ain’t even mad. Let’s just continue to do our thing and build our team the right way and we will get back to the NFC Championship soon. Don’t see it happening next year but build for the future and the long term. The Lions are in a good position in the NFC conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I don't think the Chiefs did that much solving. They had 4 field goals and their 1st TD was off of a special teams boner
                        I guess. I saw a Chiefs team that was moving the ball at will starting from the 4th quarter, and was getting more unlucky that the first drive didn't end in a TD, ran out of clock on the second, then had another long drive where they got whatever yards they needed to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Well let’s get our new uniforms ready for next year and usher in a new era of continued Lions dominance.
                          Go lions

Comment

How about this. A friend proposed this to me

You win the toss drive to the opponents one and take 4 knees turning the ball over.

Your opponent gets the ball there. They must drive 70 yards just to get a Fg

You stop them and win on your next possession.

Crazy or genius?
                            Crazy to take 4 knees. 4 down territory to score a TD, if you don’t make it same situation as above, if you do 75 yards to defend against a TD
                            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Chemi your not unpopular just correct.

Lions do not win without the Branch TD week one.

I think Glenn is likable but not a great DC.

Akim grew on the DL because he lost weight.

Glenns defense is good but the DL didn’t grow this year( exceptHutch)
                                I think Glenn is a perfectly good, if not great, DC. He had a unit that was smoke and mirrors playing at a league average level.

They had one of the worst pass rush rates, one of the worst pass coverage rates, and in terms of points conceded were right around middle of the pack. That's... actually rather amazing. I'd argue they don't need a new DC. They need a significant upgrade in talent level. I'd argue they still need at least one more playmaker at every level of the defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X