All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
    I will watch the super bowl but I have zero care or excitement for it.
    Yep. Watch it because it is going to be a good while before we are watching football again.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I will watch it. I will root for KC.
      This is tough because we were so close.
      If we don’t get a kicker this coming year I will scream

Comment

• Not watching...could care less between these two teams...they both have won it multiple times.....Not a fan of all the glitz and glamour and celebrity.....

Comment

• I’m going to root for the 49ers. I’ve generally liked their team the last few years and knew they would be the biggest challenge in the NFC.

Comment

• That NFC Champ game WAS the Superbowl really in terms of excitement and that “wow, this is really happening” thing that was going on.
            And the 9ers won it ……

…… so, (<<<—— shut it, thats legal) the 9ers have already won it is my crap logic. And i can head to bed now not giving a flying fk about the real Superbowl. Hope there’s a powercut. Fk them. 🖕👌
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              I’m going to root for the 49ers. I’ve generally liked their team the last few years and knew they would be the biggest challenge in the NFC.
              If the Niners don’t get it done it’s going to be extremely difficult for them to make it back since they hit the win now button. They may get one more year but that’s about it because their window officially closes in the NFC. I don’t see them being too great for that much longer.
              Last edited by Lionsfan123; February 11, 2024, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Lions would.be crushing these bozos
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Ravens would be playing in the Superbowl if people didn’t figure out the script. Can’t convince me they wasn’t the best team in the AFC

Comment

• All I can think of watching this game is that the Lions should have beaten the 49ers.
                    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Yeah, the Lions aren't going to be champs but I think they are better than both of these teams.

Comment

• Jokes aside the Ravens may had wasted their best chance of possibly winning a Superbowl because it’s a war zone in the AFC with all the star QB’s that play in the conference. God thank the Lions don’t play in that nightmare conference.

The Lions have a much easier road to get back to the NFC Championship while it won’t be a cakewalk. It’s extremely hard winning in the AFC

Comment

• The Lion offense shredded the Niners in a way the Chiefs can't , everything they do is out of the shotgun

Comment

• The Lions absolutely could have beaten the Chiefs again too.
                            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Two weeks to prepare for this game and the Chiefs came out with this game plan.

Comment

• The Lions absolutely could have beaten either of these teams.

They could absolutely be losing to either of these teams too. But that's how the ball bounces sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X