No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT I will never concede the Dallas game as a loss.
    It was fate that gives us this game in Detroit tomorrow . The lions were screwed in Dallas again ( 2014 pettigrew)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
      Packers fans had already written in a Super Bowl win if they beat the 49ers. That’s how insufferable they are. That’s why I can never root for that team. They need to feel pain.
      Bingo. It would had made things worse if Green Bay won in Detroit in the NFC championship. Fuck that

Comment

• The Packers are the inexperienced version of the Lions. We match up well with the 49ers, especially if Deebo can't go.

Gotta win tomorrow first for it to matter, but I've felt all season that we would do well against the 49ers. They are not good at stopping the run -- particularly between the tackles. We just saw that Purdy gets rattled -- the pack had two easy interceptions fall through their hands.

If we win tomorrow and play the 49ers next week, we will make it difficult for McCaffrey to run the ball and force Purdy to consistently drive the length of the field by throwing the ball -- because if we can occasionally get some pressure and get him to make mistakes like he made today, he will be throwing the ball into our ball-hawking secondary.

Our offense is the kind of offense that gives the 49ers problems -- our strengths play into their weaknesses.

Comment

• I am in the minority here.
          Lions win tomorrow …..

1. They would not be favored next week ( they will be a 7 point underdog in SF, mark my word……
          2. SF played as poorly as possible and will be better next week
          3. Lions will be thought of as overachievers next week and would have less pressure to win ( built in excuse)
          4. Beating GB would be the Ultimate win to make it to the Super Bowl.

Anyway let’s win tomorrow .
          I have a feeling a Buffalo Lions SB is what America wants

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
            It was really looking like the Packers winning until that missed FG.

Lions, just play your game tomorrow then it’s off to SF.
            RIght the Lions still have to win tomorrow no matter what happened in SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
              I am in the minority here.
              Lions win tomorrow …..

1. They would not be favored next week ( they will be a 7 point underdog in SF, mark my word……
              2. SF played as poorly as possible and will be better next week
              3. Lions will be thought of as overachievers next week and would have less pressure to win ( built in excuse)
              4. Beating GB would be the Ultimate win to make it to the Super Bowl.

Anyway let’s win tomorrow .
              I have a feeling a Buffalo Lions SB is what America wants

My thinking was....GB isnt all that good....and Lions would be at home....SF has been winning tons of games for last 5 years and, except for the QB, have alot of experienced players all over the place.....Its not taht the Lions cant win in SF, I just think it wil lbe much harder than beating GB at home would have been.

Comment

• Something else to consider:

Goff grew up and played college in Northern California

I'm not worried about how he'll handle playing in SF. He has more experience playing in SF than Purdy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
                  Something else to consider:

Goff grew up and played college in Northern California

I'm not worried about how he'll handle playing in SF. He has more experience playing in SF than Purdy.
                  Goff is a California boy. He loves playing in those environments

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Bullshit.

They beat the Lions asses on Thanksgiving, beat the shit out of a Dallas team that the Lions lost to in Dallas and out played the consensus best team in the NFC tonight.
                    You’re conveniently omitting the drubbing we gave GB at their house. Detroit is a better football team than GB. They gave us a nice wake up on Thanksgiving as they were humiliated by us early in the season and they marked that one on the calendar.

Jordan Love isn’t good but he’s ok when he gets his protection and they’ve been doing that well. The Lions have a stud OL and weapons on offense. It’ll be shoring up the defense to humiliate him for upcoming years
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jaad is really invested in the "Love is garbage" narrative, ain't he?

Comment

• Marko69 end up to watch the game yesterday. In the hope I fell asleep. Ended to watch almost all. In some parts I closed my eyes. But was awake until the end.

We have to win today. That's first. But yesterday couldn't root for the Packers. Even tough that being the best for the Lions.

If we win today we will play away in SF. But really don't care. Would hurt me most losing the NFC Championship to the Cheese heads than to SF. So I guess I'm happy.

2 at home. And if you're Super Bowl material you will beat SF at their home. They weren't impressive like the Ravens were.
                        ​​​​​
                        ​​​​​
                        Last edited by Septem; January 21, 2024, 12:18 PM.
                        Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                        🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                        https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by mjsmithz View Post
                          FTP
                          Fatty The Patty?

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Let’s go Bills!

Comment

• I'm endlessly fascinated by the Bill offense, it is very effect yet half the time it seems like Leeeroy Jenkins is running it

Comment

• the Bills are determined to bully the Chefs
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X