All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    My God, this may very well be the most epic collapse of a season I have seen in a long time. From 10-1 to... whatever the hell the Eagles are now.
    THE PATRIOT WAY!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Eagles literally have Swift and have thrown it on 3rd & 2 twice in a row?

Comment

• Here's the thing about the Eagles, they finished the season +5 in point differential. If anyone was mimicking last year's Vikings it was the Eagles

Comment

My God, this may very well be the most epic collapse of a season I have seen in a long time. From 10-1 to... whatever the hell the Eagles are now.
          Were you listening to her Chemie? She explained it well. "we have to figure it out"
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Clearly the Eagles have not been doing enough running up hills during practice.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The tackling is horrendous.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• The Eagles linebackers are horrendously bad

Comment

• Eagles' defense showing some life. They need to get their offense on track.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Here's the thing about the Eagles, they finished the season +5 in point differential. If anyone was mimicking last year's Vikings it was the Eagles
                    Even that's not all that accurate. Minny last year won a ton of one score games, winning a lot of 50/50 bounces. The Eagles legitimately and decisively won quite a few games in the first half of the season. Problem is they got blown the fuck out a lot in the second half.

Comment

• Tampa's defense is playing really well.

Pretty good ball game so far.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Even that's not all that accurate. Minny last year won a ton of one score games, winning a lot of 50/50 bounces. The Eagles legitimately and decisively won quite a few games in the first half of the season. Problem is they got blown the fuck out a lot in the second half.
                        I'd have to look it up, but I think I remember the talking heads asking what was going on with the Eagles early in the year. They didn't look good but were winning.

Comment

They only had two double digit wins on their way to 10-1. 8 of their 11 wins are of the one score variety.

Comment

• Eagles tackling is ridiculously bad

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I'd have to look it up, but I think I remember the talking heads asking what was going on with the Eagles early in the year. They didn't look good but were winning.
                              I mean, they beat these Bucs by two touchdowns early in the year. Beat the Rams by 9. In Week 7, they beat Miami by 14. Then they came out of the bye, and that's when they started doing that entire "winning by the skin of their teeth" bit, and they just kept going steadily down the shitter until they were losing to the Cardinals and getting pantsed by the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

They only had two double digit wins on their way to 10-1. 8 of their 11 wins are of the one score variety.
                                While that's technically true, the Rams win was still a two-score victory, unless there is some obscure 3-point conversion rule hidden deep in the books that Woody Hayes didn't know about.

Comment

Working...
                                X