Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
    Parsons and Hutch has to be some of the most held players in the league
    I think the NFL has just decided holding doesn't exist as a penalty anymore unless you outright tackle the defender or put them in a chokehold. At some point, people and players are just gonna have to get used to that.

Comment

• I thought Jerry paid off the refs.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• The Cowgirls winning on a fraudulent call just to lose to the 2nd place NFC North team would be beyond hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
          I thought Jerry paid off the refs.
          The Cowboys are playing the one team in the league that gets an equal deference from the officials. Not even Jerruh has enough money to tilt the scale significantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

The Cowboys are playing the one team in the league that gets an equal deference from the officials. Not even Jerruh has enough money to tilt the scale significantly.
            10898286_10204619690164249_5341615997025136335_n.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It’s still early but I had a feeling the Packers would be ready for this game.

Comment

• I’m really not looking forward a dozen years or so of another good GB quarterback.

Comment

• You know what makes this game hilarious so far is that Green Bay like the Lions are still a young rebuilding team playing with house money this season so there’s not as much pressure on Green Bay this season. Teams like Dallas, Philly, and San Francisco are playing with a lot of pressure on because their window are starting to close while Detroit’s and Green Bay’s have the brightest futures who’s windows are beginning to open, so Green Bay can play much more loose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    I’m really not looking forward a dozen years or so of another good GB quarterback.
                    If Love is merely "good," I can live with that. If they get another goddamn HoF level QB for a dozen years, that'll probably grate my every nerve.

Comment

• My early season rankings of GB are being vindicated here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        I’m really not looking forward a dozen years or so of another good GB quarterback.
                        Love was a 1st round pick with a lot of upsides to him so there was no way he was going to be a bust. Whatever he can have the same type of career Brett and Rodgers had remains to be seen. Overtime teams will adjust to him and see what he likes to do well and try to take away what he does best with more film and studies.

Comment

• Is Dallas gonna fold like a cheap suit?
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Love is playing out of his mind.

Cowboys look lost on both offense and defense .
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• First round QBs bust all the time my dude.

Comment

• The NFL Gods are talking. Will the Lions listen

Comment

Working...
                                X