All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I suspect that would wind up being some sort of illegal formation.
    Or illegal shift? But it's really just a deep shotgun. Or is there a defined penalty for that exactly? Just a curiosity.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Or illegal shift? But it's really just a deep shotgun. Or is there a defined penalty for that exactly? Just a curiosity.
      Or what if you say youre kicking the XP then fake it and go for 2? That has Dan Campbell written all over it, even if it is 15 yards instead of 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Maybe they could get one of the old timers to come in and do a drop kick?
        Well, if Badgley is having a bad day - eff it, see how he is with drop kicking? A new 'Lions' rule is born.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

Or what if you say youre kicking the XP then fake it and go for 2? That has Dan Campbell written all over it, even if it is 15 yards instead of 2.
          I can't see how that would be illegal. Imagine a bad snap scenario. What else can you do? And if that is legal, I wonder how the inverse can not be. It comes down to a 'lying about your intentions' penalty.

5 yards for being a Weisen-heimer. You tricky bastard!
          Lions Fans.

Comment

I can't see how that would be illegal. Imagine a bad snap scenario. What else can you do? And if that is legal, I wonder how the inverse can not be. It comes down to a 'lying about your intentions' penalty.

5 yards for being a Weisen-heimer. You tricky bastard!
            Kinda like being penalized for sending 3 OL over the referee or something

Comment

Kinda like being penalized for sending 3 OL over the referee or something
              Well at least Rogoer G had the league prepare a really helpful instructional video about that.

He will be well received for the draft. Hope he makes it out of Detroit.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

Well at least Rogoer G had the league prepare a really helpful instructional video about that.

He will be well received for the draft. Hope he makes it out of Detroit.
                Well maybe Roger will read this and next week we get an instructional video on the proper way to kick an XP/go for 2.......you may not fake it from the 2 and kick the XP...that is bad mmm kay

Comment

• Man, these games tonight sucked.

Cleveland remembered they were Cleveland, and Miami had the will to play for about a quarter and a half before they got too cold and wanted to go home.

Comment

Well maybe Roger will read this and next week we get an instructional video on the proper way to kick an XP/go for 2.......you may not fake it from the 2 and kick the XP...that is bad mmm kay
                    Ha Ha!

No, I bet we have to actually do it in a game to get the mmmm-kay video.

I'd love to see the refs looking at each other like...... wtf do we do?
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

Ha Ha!

No, I bet we have to actually do it in a game to get the mmmm-kay video.

I'd love to see the refs looking at each other like...... wtf do we do?
                      I dont know...Roger is watching the Lions like a hawk...he may be browsing the forum as we speak

Comment

• NFL games today were duds. Uneventful in the middle and end.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Man, these games tonight sucked.

Cleveland remembered they were Cleveland, and Miami had the will to play for about a quarter and a half before they got too cold and wanted to go home.
                          AFC can be rough....Top 3 teams are Baltimore, Buffalo, and KC....all freezing cold outdoor stadiums.
                          NFC is a cakewalk compared to those places: SF, Dallas (dome), Detroit (dome)

Comment

I dont know...Roger is watching the Lions like a hawk...he may be browsing the forum as we speak
                            Yes Roger is definitely monitoring the brilliant football minds like myself and Jaadam. I doubt he springs for Froot's power rankings though.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              NFL games today were duds. Uneventful in the middle and end.
                              Hopefully Taylor had fun.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

Man, these games tonight sucked.

Same old shit with these franchises year in and year out. Let’s hope and pray the Lions don’t end up like them and actually win a playoff game. So called #1 offense and the Lolphins barely converted a 3rd down.

Comment

Working...
                                X