No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like the Chiefs have dominated this game. Yet their lead is only 9 points. Dolphins hanging around.

Three red zone stops by the Miami defense and there was only that one huge Tyreek Hill play.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I can't because I don't have Peacock+ or whatever it is.
      I doubt very many of us do....i have to follow online...thank goodness they didnt assign the Lions to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Feels like the Chiefs have dominated this game. Yet their lead is only 9 points. Dolphins hanging around.

Three red zone stops by the Miami defense and there was only that one huge Tyreek Hill play.
        3 FGs and longest one was 32 yards....not getting it done in the red zone

Comment

• Wow, Buffalo looks like Siberia.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
            I have a very hard time watching him and Florio “analyze” games.
            those douche bags could not analyze a Denny's Menu
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• ThEy SHulD bE plAyINg!

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I can't because I don't have Peacock+ or whatever it is.
                image.png

Comment

• Any defensive coordinator that doesn't have a spy on Patrick Mahomes at all times should be fired on the spot for gross negligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

those douche bags could not analyze a Denny's Menu
                    They are aweful.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Seriously? Mahomes gets to change his helmet with an official time out?

bullshit, as usual.

Comment

• Weird thought. So, what would happen if you line up to go for a 2 pt. attempt, then audible / motion into a kicking formation and kick it?
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• KC with another Fg in the red zone...Forget Mahomes this kicker is the MVP this game...Probably feels like kicking a block of ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            Weird thought. So, what would happen if you like up to go for a 2 pt. attempt, then audible / motion into a kicking formation and kick it?
                            I suspect that would wind up being some sort of illegal formation.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Weird thought. So, what would happen if you line up to go for a 2 pt. attempt, then audible / motion into a kicking formation and kick it?
                              Maybe they could get one of the old timers to come in and do a drop kick?

Comment

• The Dolphins could not be any more helpless offensively.

Can Miami just forfeit now? Because the offense clearly wants to quit. They just wanna go home and get out of the cold.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; January 13, 2024, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X