No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sure looked like a Jim Schwartz Lions defense out there.

Comment

• Flacco can retire now.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Flacco is done. Time to hang it up

Comment

• First the Jags, and now the Browns...Who's left for our dream Lions super bowl? Texans I guess?

Comment

• And Peacock starts off by being incapable of having working sound on its exclusive broadcast.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It is a lot colder in the stands than it is down on the field. This ain't Bart Starrs frozen tundra.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, the field is heated, and a ton of salamanders on the sidelines helps a lot.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• That field might be heated, but it doesn't look like anyone is comfortable making anything resembling quick moves. That field still looks like mostly ice.

Comment

• Kelce still dropping balls until he finally caught one. The Swift has definitely changed this man and the Lolphins can’t play in the cold

Comment

• It boggles my mind that to this day, defenses decide, "Nah, we don't need to keep an eye on Mahomes."

Especially on 4th and relatively short.

Comment

• Im impressed people are able to even watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          Im impressed people are able to even watch this
                          I can't because I don't have Peacock+ or whatever it is.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It was something else watching that punt skip and skid across the field like a hockey puck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              The sure looked like a Jim Schwartz Lions defense out there.
                              Kinda like when the Lions defense self destructed in that 2011 Saints playoff game.

Though this Browns defense was spectacular in the regular season. Very random.

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                              Joe Flacco self destructs
                              The Flacco is elite meme died today…​
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I can't because I don't have Peacock+ or whatever it is.
                                Me too.
                                Last edited by dpatnod; January 13, 2024, 09:40 PM.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X