No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Mullens threw over 400 yards, people were saying in here that Dak would throw for 600. It didn't happen.

I'm one of the biggest Stafford supporters, but he's not a guy who dinks and dunks numerous 10 play drives. As far as quarterbacks who extend plays, that hasn't been the issue. It's been pure coverage busts. The defensive line is much better than the secondary. They get enough pressure but the corners can't cover elite receivers.

The Lions rely on the offense, it will be there next week

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

The Lions rely on the offense, it will be there next week
      Except for Laporta. And Raymond. And..???
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• They scored 30 points today. The have players. I'd be shocked if they have a subpar offensive game.

Comment

• Josh Allen channeling his inner Nick Mullens.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• In the words of RGIII, "Good grief, Josh Allen. What is you doing?"

How can somebody that is so good be so bad at the same time?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
              Josh Allen channeling his inner Nick Mullens.
              Ha!
              (took me longer to write mine)
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Because despite the pissy jilted-lover narrative of some Lions fans, Stafford was and is one of the best QBs playing right now, and if there is one thing this defense simply has not been able to even slow down, it's good QB play. The Lions D has been utterly helpless every single time they've played a good quarterback.

Fuck, Nick Mullens was looking like Tom Brady up until the end of the game tonight. Whattya think Stafford is going to do to that clown college?
                Prescott was in the running for MVP up until the Buffalo game and the Lions held him to 20 points.
                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Wow. Talk about falling into it coming out smelling like a rose.

Allen threw the ball off of a lineman's head and a receiver caught it for a TD.

Comment

• At the moment Jared Goff is the league leader in passing. Tua is about 40 yards behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

Prescott was in the running for MVP up until the Buffalo game and the Lions held him to 20 points.
                      I suppose you're right that if the Lions can get Cooper Cupp to fumble out of the endzone... yeah, I suppose they have chance.

But yes, if they can force some turnovers, that's going to be their saving grace. It's about the only chance they're going to have defensively.

Comment

• Sirianni trying to channel Dan Campbell. Not working.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I think that's like the second or third turnover Allen has done in the red zone.

Comment

• Allen has been absolutely ass and he is mobile

Comment

• I'm totally confused by the Bill offense. By offensive EPA they are tied for 3rd with the Dolphins, but every time I've watched them they have no discernible bread and butter pass plays. If you watch the Lions, they have about 4 or 5 passing plays in the flats that they rely on, mostly to St. Brown and LaPorta. With the Bills, it's just Josh Allen chaos.

Comment

• Quite possibly the worst NFL punt coverage I have ever seen. It was obvious he was going to return it and he was only at his own 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X