All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    I will change my profile picture to the clown from “Uncle Buck” for life if the Lions don’t make the playoffs.

>99%. Not a big deal.

2 seed hopes realistically still alive. Not likely, but a possibility.
    With our historical bad luck, we'd be the 1% of a team that doesn't make it.

Been burned too many times by this Franchise.

I just want Dan Campbell and Company to go to Minneapolis Sunday and get the win.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
      20-17 Seattle pulls it out.

Well, we have to take care of business in Minneapolis Sunday afternoon.
      and thats the way it should be...didnt want to back into the playoffs.....I'd rather have the 10 win teams lose than worry about the teams below the Lions winning...Seattle has been mid all season, especially the last part.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

He's offensive, that's for sure.
        Shut up and pass this hotdog and coke to him.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Soylent Green is people!!!

Screenshot_20231219-080904_Facebook.jpg
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I hope so.

I don't want to hear, or see SOL after the Regular Season is complete.

I just want to win the stinking Division, and then see what happens in the Playoffs.
            I want to see them win the Superbowl, THAT'S what I want to see.

Comment

• Watching the finish on YouTube and the announcers were sure trying to give the game to Philly

Comment

• You just love to see it

Comment

With our historical bad luck, we'd be the 1% of a team that doesn't make it.
                  Been burned too many times by this Franchise.
                  I just want Dan Campbell and Company to go to Minneapolis Sunday and get the win.
                  You’re not wrong about the history of the Lions since 1957. It’s been the football being pulled away from Charlie Brown gag.

The probability is just so unrealistic.
                  - Lions lose out
                  - Vikings win out
                  - Rams win out
                  - Seahawks win out
                  - Possibly more tiebreaker outcomes? Not sure because it’s complicated.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    I will change my profile picture to the clown from “Uncle Buck” for life if the Lions don’t make the playoffs.

>99%. Not a big deal.

2 seed hopes realistically still alive. Not likely, but a possibility.
                    We control our own destiny for the #2 seed.
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Lions just need to go up to Minnesota, elements be damned, and take care of business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        Lions just need to go up to Minnesota, elements be damned, and take care of business.
                        Yeah the snow might really affect that elite aerial attack with Randy Moss and Cris Carter.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Getting rid of SOL is not a one year project unless they win a Superbowl. I personally want to keep SOL even if they win a Superbowl but repurpose the phrase. Kind of like how the colonies adopted Yankee Doodle Dandy. At any rate, SOL is truly dead when you aren't worrying about other teams to get into the playoffs.

If the Seahawks lost that game and the Lions clinched a playoff spot but lost their last three games going into the playoffs,.that would truly be an SOL moment.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not concerned about who they play. Just win the division and get the home game. They do that I probably will take their chances against anybody in a rocking Ford Field.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just saw that Jake Moody, in addition to making 18-21 FGs so far this year, has made all 53 extra points this year, an NFL record streak since they moved the spot back in 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X