No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Great comeback Bengals!

Comment

• The good news is if we win tonight, we can eliminate Minnesota (and Green Bay) by beating them on the road next week!!
        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Does this mean if the Lions win they get the division?
          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Cinci gives the Lions a gift.

Now if the Lions can just get their shit together and win tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
              Does this mean if the Lions win they get the division?
              No, because the Vikings could still finish 10-7, and in that scenario they would have two head-to-head wins over the Lions.

In that sense, this game tonight doesn't matter nearly as much as next week's.

Comment

• Magic number for the lions is now two.

Browning absolutely has earned major money and should be signed immediately by the bangles as a back up he could start for most teams in this league.

He was originally a Viking, so this is sweet, karma beating them

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                  Does this mean if the Lions win they get the division?
                  No.

However, if we win tonight, and beat Minnesota next week, we win the NFC North.

Heck, just win 2 of the next 4 games, and we win the NFC North.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• The Lions absolutely need to try and get the two seed I’m not gonna be greedy. There’s no way they’ll get the one but I do want two home games if possible in the playoffs.

On a sidenote, at least Goff's playoff games will be in warm weather because San Fran Dallas, and of course the Lions are all warm games

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Cinci gives the Lions a gift.

Now if the Lions can just get their shit together and win tonight...
                      Just win tonight, Detroit.

I don't care if it's like 63-21 or 20-19, or anywhere in between, just win.
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                        The Lions absolutely need to try and get the two seed I’m not gonna be greedy. There’s no way they’ll get the one but I do want two home games if possible in the playoffs.

On a sidenote, at least coughs playoff games will be in warm weather because San Fran Dallas, and of course the Lions are all warm games
                        Dallas still needs to win the NFC East.

Philadelphia can still win the NFC East.
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Cortland Sutton has 10 TD catches. I fear him tonight

Comment

• Not sure if 50 degrees and rain would be warm weather.
                            San Francisco can get nasty weather

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

No, because the Vikings could still finish 10-7, and in that scenario they would have two head-to-head wins over the Lions.

In that sense, this game tonight doesn't matter nearly as much as next week's.
                              I still think that tonight's game matters, because this is the last AFC game that we'll have unless we somehow make the Super Bowl.

We need to right what's wrong with the team at the moment, and to have some confidence going into the Vikings game on the road a week from tomorrow.

Also, Jared Goff needs to stop dropping the football and/or throwing interceptions.
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                                Cortland Sutton has 10 TD catches. I fear him tonight
                                Yeah, he seems likely to blow up the Lions CBs DJ Moore style.

Comment

Working...
                                X