All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Jim Harbaugh.. the obvious West Coast ties. The thought that the Super Bowl remains his ultimate goal because John Harbaugh won a championship. Hey, if Michigan wins the national title this season, who cares about the near future? Go ahead with the NFL. Mission accomplished.
    As long as he doesn't go to Chicago.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Some reasons why I’m doubting Bears and Harbaugh is happening …

Bears HC Matt Eberflus might be saving his job with the way they have been playing recently. TBD with how the end of the season goes for the Bears.
      I’m also curious if there’s anything between Jim Harbaugh and Bears president Kevin Warren. Warren was the longtime former B1G commissioner.
      Harbaugh might want to be paired with a specific GM too. I don’t think GM Ryan Pace is on the hot seat.​
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
        and the Lions could only manage 41 against the Chargers....losers
        And they needed every one of those points and all 60 minutes to get the win...
        Kinda surprising given how completely inept the Raiders looked last week.

Comment

• I think Jim Harbaugh and the Chargers are a great match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

And they needed every one of those points and all 60 minutes to get the win...
            Kinda surprising given how completely inept the Raiders looked last week.
            They and the Vikings combined for 18 straight possessions without scoring a point.....then next game they score 63...good luck betting the NFL.

Comment

I think Jim Harbaugh and the Chargers are a great match.
              Harbaugh won’t leave Michigan. He’s there for good.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If I didn't know any better I'd swear that the players on the Chargers staged a good ole fashioned wildcat strike.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• What’s it take to get fired around here?

Comment

• Did Kellen Moore get the interim job? and how serious of a candidate is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                      If I didn't know any better I'd swear that the players on the Chargers staged a good ole fashioned wildcat strike.
                      Right? The way they were putting the ball on the turf at times felt almost like they were trying to.

Of course, they weren't (if it came out they were intentionally fucking up to get their coach fired, they might as well write their own names on the blacklist), but man it sure felt like it at times.

Comment

• Vikings up 7-3 at half...They havent allowed a TD in last 2 and a half games...impressive

Comment

• Bengals not going to help the Lions out. Lions lose tonight and next week’s game is for first place. Jefferson, Addison and Hockenson probably eat up this D no matter who is the QB.

Comment

• The Queens defense is real.
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Vikings up 7-3 at half...They havent allowed a TD in last 2 and a half games...impressive
                              I'm officially worried.

We need to get Goff back on track, and for the defense to not be so breakable as they are right now.

Our last 4 games is going to tell whether Same Old Lions will rear its ugly head again or not.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                                Bengals not going to help the Lions out. Lions lose tonight and next week’s game is for first place. Jefferson, Addison and Hockenson probably eat up this D no matter who is the QB.
                                IT does make this game tonight pretty much a must win....You figure the Lions probably split with Minn and lose to Dallas....but a loss tonight and theres no guarantee they win any of the remaining three.

Comment

Working...
                                X