No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t believe NBC is pulling Al Michaels from their playoff coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
      I can’t believe NBC is pulling Al Michaels from their playoff coverage.
      Me either.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
        I can’t believe NBC is pulling Al Michaels from their playoff coverage.
        I think Al has lost it a bit. He reminds me of the last couple years of Ernie Harwell. He is just a beat off. It is probably time for him to hang it up.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I think Al has lost it a bit. He reminds me of the last couple years of Ernie Harwell. He is just a beat off. It is probably time for him to hang it up.
          Al is 79 years old...Even the best slip a bit as they approach 80.

Comment

• I think it less about Al slipping and more about his shots at the refs and the funky matchups he has to call on TNF. I think the league office and NBC have probably had discussions.

Comment

• Yeah, was thinking the same, the league might be putting their thumb on the scale for Al taking shots and largely mailing in those TNF games.

Comment

• You can’t really blame him for mailing in the Thursday night games. The matchups have turned out pretty bad for the most part. Last year was really bad IIRC.

Comment

• Easton Stick? Aiden O'Connell?

Yes I am going to watch.

Fuck

I need to find a good book.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Easton Stick? Aiden O'Connell?

Yes I am going to watch.

Fuck

I need to find a good book.
                    Sorry, I'm probably a few months away before my next one is ready for release.

Comment

• Curious to see what has become of the orb.

Comment

• I dunno... looked like he bobbled that one before he had full control and two feet.

Comment

• close
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You think Brad Holmes is aware Mason Crosby is available?
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That touchdown looked like it was down at the 1 foot line
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Chargers are falling apart
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X