No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be nice to have a kicker who connects from 59 and god-blessed 60 yards.

But is he a high-character guy?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just like the Lions, Eagles fans are also realizing that their team could very well be frauds. The Eagles look absolutely terrible and teams have figured them out.
      Last edited by Lionsfan123; December 10, 2023, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Maybe losing their coordinators hurt more than expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
          Just like the Lions, Eagles fans are also realizing that their team could very well be frauds. The Eagles look absolutely terrible and teams have figured them out.
          They have had some prayer wins this year too.....and youre right Jalen Hurts hasnt been the same past few weeks....their defense isnt as good as advertised either.

Comment

• The Eagles have some key players that are just getting old - Lane Johnson, Kelce, Slay, Cox, Graham, Bradberry. All those Georgia defenders they picked in the last couple of years haven’t really done much in the past few weeks. And they let starting LBs TJ Edwards and Kyzir White go in the offseason and didn’t really replace them. Throw that in top of losing their coordinators and it seems to just be adding up.

Comment

• By the way, Mahomes tirade was funny. I'm sure some his reaction was a residual from last week's game in GB. But your teammate lined up offsides and it wasn't even close. You know the one that keeps fucking up every time you turn around?

I'm pretty sure the ledger of all the roughing the QB, PI calls and the like are still weighted a lot heavier in your favor there, Pat.
              Last edited by Mainevent; December 11, 2023, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                By the way, Mahomes tirade was funny. I'm sure some his reaction was a residual from last week's game in GB. But your teammate lined up offsides and it wasn't even close. You know the one that keeps fucking up every time you turn around?

I'm pretty sure the ledger of all the roughing the QB, PI calls and the like are still weighted a lot heavier in your favor there, Pat.
                Yeah they are still throwing a fit about that call and the replay shows he is clearly offsides and its not even close.....Thats the same guy that had the ball go thru both hands and lead to Branch's pick six, then he dropped a wide open pass late in the game that would have been a huge gain and probably won them the game......The KC player screwed up, and now they are trying to blame the officials.

Comment

• No shit. He's never seen a call like that? Well, we never saw a player get special latitude to commit two penalties on every snap until the Lions played the Chiefs.

Shut your crybaby mouth, Patricia.

Comment

• The Vikings and Raiders went 18 possessions before the Vikings finally made a FG.......

Comment

• Let's go, GEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Mennnnnnnnnnnn
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jesus Christ. The Packers just got another gift.

Fuck
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Football is getting really depressing.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• How could that ref have missed that as a fumble?

It wasn't even close, but he signalled as if he was absolutely sure.

Fucking packers are the good story now and are getting the calls that go with that

Comment

• Another no-doubter, but it's Green Bay, so you never know...

Comment

• Giants just went up 14-10 in the 3rd. Packers haven’t looked good, this is hopefully a chance for a loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X