No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC only has a one game lead over denver.
    Broncos could be playing for the division on saturday.
    Russ has the lions number too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
      KC only has a one game lead over denver.
      Broncos could be playing for the division on saturday.
      Russ has the lions number too
      Buffalo beat KC??

KC really are having issues with their team.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Buffalo beat KC??

KC really are having issues with their team.
        Look at the AFC standings....NE is the only team with less than 5 wins, and the Ravens (who needed a punt return in OT) are the only team with 10 wins or more.....Everyone else is packed in the middle pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Look at the AFC standings....NE is the only team with less than 5 wins, and the Ravens (who needed a punt return in OT) are the only team with 10 wins or more.....Everyone else is packed in the middle pretty much.
          Yep, it's a mud bath in the AFC so far, which makes our ongoing team struggles the more irritating and frustrating.

I'm seriously worried about this team.

I don't know if we'll at least go 2-2 with our last 4 games, with as awful as the defense has been since the Baltimore game, and the fact that teams have seemed to figure Ben Johnson out.
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Eagles punter throws a nicer spiral than Goff.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Cowboys up 17-3 on Eagles in 2nd quarter.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Wish we can just fast forward through the Lions-Cowboys game. The difference between Prescott and Goff is as wide as a canyon.

Comment

• I still think Prescott isn’t all that good. Everything is just so perfect around him right now but he’s more serviceable than the one we got. I’ll take Kirk Cousins at this point

Comment

• What kind of pick(s) do you think we could get for Goff before the draft?
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• And Prescott just got stripped sacked for a pick 6. Like I said just like Goff he needs everything around him to be great but when something goes wrong he turns into trash, but I’ll still trust him over Goff because Prescott doesn’t have a noodle arm.
                      Last edited by Lionsfan123; December 10, 2023, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        What kind of pick(s) do you think we could get for Goff before the draft?
                        It is tough to say exactly what his worth is, but there are alot of mediocre QBs that are starting so someone would make serious offers.....Then again, are the Lions really ready for whatever they may get with Hooker?

Comment

• No chance we are beating Dallas. None.
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                            No chance we are beating Dallas. None.
                            Dallas easily looking like the second best team in the NFC. I expect the Lions to be lucky to score 10 points with the way we’re currently playing

Comment

It is tough to say exactly what his worth is, but there are alot of mediocre QBs that are starting so someone would make serious offers.....Then again, are the Lions really ready for whatever they may get with Hooker?
                              Yes. Roll the bones.
                              Last edited by dpatnod; December 10, 2023, 10:47 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

A 2nd for a one year rental for a team that thinks they are a qb away?
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X