No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs got screwed on a false start call. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fanbase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
      Chiefs got screwed on a false start call. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fanbase
      Good. They got away with 1000 false starts against us.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And the Chiefs receivers still don't know how to hold onto the ball.

Oh well.

Comment

• Mahomes dropped two dimes in there that were dropped. Chiefs have the worst receiving core in the NFL.

Comment

• Slay got there a bit early on the last pass, but it seems they don't call that in the NFL anymore.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Too bad Mahomes still don’t have receivers that can catch for shit

Comment

• I blame Taylor Swift.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Slay got there a bit early on the last pass, but it seems they don't call that in the NFL anymore.
                  The refs have never been terribly inclined to bail out trailing teams on 3rd and 4th and long situations, especially on high balls. How many times have you seen flags for PI on hail mary plays at the end of the game when pretty much every single one almost assuredly could?

Comment

• The weather was absolute crap. Kelce putting the ball on the turf killed the Chefs. Oh well, that’s a great win for Philly. They still have a shit tough schedule the rest of the way

KC will waste every bit of MaHones. The players around him in that offense are complete shit. They should have went the route of another TE a la NE Gronk and Hernandez this last draft. MaHomes needs a TE and the last draft was full of them

They’ll regret that one when Kelce retires
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Roughly 29 or 30 other NFL franchises would love "wasting" 2 championships (so far).

Comment

• 7 straight AFC championship games, 3 Super Bowl appearances, two Super Bowl wins. Wasted!

Comment

• Now, that said, hoo boy have the Chiefs receivers been ass catching the ball. But honestly, they've been ass holding onto the rock for a while. Their Super Bowl loss was littered with drops where Mahomes threw a bullet under pressure just to see the receiver boff it.

Every team has their weaknesses, and this has been one of the Chiefs shortcomings for quite a while. They've still been ridiculously successful despite that.

Comment

• It’s 1000% going to be wasted. He’s the best player in football at the most important position. His WRs suck. Those WRs would barely play on the Lions and his RB isn’t any better.

It’s like the Bill Billicheck of drafting. It’s SB or bust for that team and he’s not getting much help
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You realize they won the title last year? Wasted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I blame Taylor Swift.
                                No Taylor Swift means the Eagles get an asterisk on this win.

Comment

Working...
                                X