No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn’t matter. We need the Swift Foundation to show up and make shit uncomfortable for Philly

Fuck the Eagles
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Yeah, shit broke the right way for us the last couple of weeks. Don't go all King Theodin yet ('Is this all you can conjure?'), ya cocky bstd.

Comment

• Hmm, gotta say I'm glad the Lions are playing Denver at home. And I think Dobbs presents a bigger overall problem for the Lions defense than Cousins without Jefferson.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
          Hmm, gotta say I'm glad the Lions are playing Denver at home. And I think Dobbs presents a bigger overall problem for the Lions defense than Cousins without Jefferson.
          I think we saw a bit more realistic view of Dobbs last night. He made some plays and will make some plays, but overall, he is a backup QB and I think he will play more like a backup and less of a play maker going forward.

Of course, I could be absolutely wrong
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, but they will get Jefferson back soon, so those couple of plays could become much more explosive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              Yeah, but they will get Jefferson back soon, so those couple of plays could become much more explosive.
              True, but I think his ceiling is Teddy Bridgewater at best and the Lions would be fucked if they had to play Bridgewater instead of Goff
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I think we saw a bit more realistic view of Dobbs last night. He made some plays and will make some plays, but overall, he is a backup QB and I think he will play more like a backup and less of a play maker going forward.

Of course, I could be absolutely wrong
                Well DON'T be!
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Come on, Chiefs!

​​​​​​

Comment

• Mahomes doing what he does best

Comment

• Boom!

Comment

• And Hurts throws a pick

Comment

• And Mahomes gets picked off

Comment

• Yeah, this ain't looking like it's gonna be a shootout this time around.

Comment

• Chris Jones Lets Go!

Comment

• Mahomes is insane tonight. How is he breaking these tackles? That’s bound to drive any defense crazy especially when you had him.

Comment

Working...
                                X