No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a reason everyone let him go.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Lions didn't let him go, he was stolen!

Comment

• Russ ain't cookin'
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That was an impressive pass break up by Jeudy. Wilson threw that right to the Vikings receiver, and Jeudy stepped in and said "no, sir!"

What a play by the defensive back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
            Dobbs go be a problem. Where this guy come from?
            Problem he be. Me not know.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Russ can still be crafty at times, although they are few and far between.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Hard to believe this game is this close. It feels as if MN is kicking Dever's ass

Comment

• It's like Denver didn't know it was legal for a QB to run. Absolutely NO eyes on Dobbs on that TD run.

How can a DC think that's a good idea?

Comment

• Denver stinks
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wilson looks like a fireball pitcher, now forced to be a junk baller.

Comment

• Vikings probably won’t lose another game until they play us. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                          Denver stinks
                          Denver is who we thought the Bears were.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Wilson looks like a fireball pitcher, now forced to be a junk baller.
                            Yep.

Comment

• I think this is a pretty big possession for Denver.

Comment

• Okay, Jeudy's pump fake was actually kinda clever.

Comment

Working...
                                X