All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Think they said Seattle has 49ers 2 of next 3 weeks also....we may not see them again this year
    Hopefully they'll split and drop the 49rs down in the playoff rankings.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well... that play was... something.

I'm not sure what... but it was definitely something.

Comment

• So Dobbs has ball security issues

Comment

• You trade for a quarterback and you run him on a toss sweep.

Comment

• Russell missed a wide open guy for an easy 1st down

Comment

• Looks to me as if the Vikings are the better team right now.

I don't think the Broncos have the horses to stop the run and keep Dobbs in the pocket.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dobbs go be a problem. Where this guy come from?

Comment

• Shitty tackling from Denver the problem right now.

Comment

• That was a hell of a play by Dobbs

Comment

• Every time they talk about Dobbs, it warms CGVT's heart like when they used to talk about Bruce Arians.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Every time they talk about Dobbs, it warms CGVT's heart like when they used to talk about Bruce Arians.
                        Haha! They are giving him the same treatment that they gave Love when the Lions played GB

Comment

• I blame Butch Jones, a meme college football HC, for holding back Dobbs at Tennessee.

The talent was possibly always there with Dobbs. What a steal of a trade considering the bad QBs in the NFL.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dobbs is taking advantage of a league that doesn't have much tape on him. It'll be interesting to see how he plays as defenses get a better grasp of what he does and doesn't do.

Comment

• The Lions let him get away last year.

Comment

• Kareem Jackson is one dirty player. Either head shots or going at knees and lower on receivers.

Comment

Working...
                                X