All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Good luck figuring that mess out...id say the top 4 are pretty solid playoff chances, but the rest of them? good luck!

Still not sure why Miami can't beat above .500 teams. They have some many good players and a good coach.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Am I tripping balls rn or do the Broncos have the biggest winning streak in the AFC and the Vikings have the biggest winning streak in the NFC?
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
        Mike Tomlin is a hell of a coach.
        Yet I’ve seen so many Steelers fans suggest Mike Tomlin should be fired. ALL Steelers fans rightfully want OC Matt Canada gone.

Tomlin is clearly a top 5 active NFL coach IMO. His ability to consistently win games at the margins and toughen his teams into playoff discussion. Steelers have no business being a 6-3 team.. yet they are!​
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tomlin is an awesome HC. I don’t understand that thought process at all. The Stealers aren’t good but they’re somehow winning
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
            Am I tripping balls rn or do the Broncos have the biggest winning streak in the AFC and the Vikings have the biggest winning streak in the NFC?
            Not after next week

Comment

• How do people bet on this sport? Look at last nights game...Denver literally tried everything in their power to lose the game....Missed XP, failed two point conversion when they didnt need to go for 2, and missed game winning FG on first attempt only to be bailed out by 12 men on the field penalty.....I cant imagine betting $100 on Buffalo to win the game and losing like that.

Comment

Someone is going to get fired in Buffalo
                To answer my own question, the Bills fired their OC this morning......

Comment

• They had to can someone. They made the right call
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bills offense was very productive, but also unreliable. Allen has 11 interceptions and 4 fumbles already this year. That pretty much explains their record.

Comment

• Maybe once he fixes Josh Allen, he can take a shot at fixing Cade Cunningham? That guy is a turnover machine

Comment

• Josh Allen possibly needs Jim Caldwell brought it to help on that turnovers problem.

Burrow and the Bengals vs Lamar and the Ravens is actually a quality TNF game tonight. Rare occurrence!

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        How do people bet on this sport? Look at last nights game...Denver literally tried everything in their power to lose the game....Missed XP, failed two point conversion when they didnt need to go for 2, and missed game winning FG on first attempt only to be bailed out by 12 men on the field penalty.....I cant imagine betting $100 on Buffalo to win the game and losing like that.
                        I’m at the point where betting on the NFL would only be for fun because it’s so unpredictable.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Josh Allen possibly needs Jim Caldwell brought it to help on that turnovers problem.

Burrow and the Bengals vs Lamar and the Ravens is actually a quality TNF game tonight. Rare occurrence!

I’m at the point where betting on the NFL would only be for fun because it’s so unpredictable.
                          Oh man. Caldwell to fix Allen? That would mean Allen couldn’t start playing until the 4th quarter.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Maybe once he fixes Josh Allen, he can take a shot at fixing Cade Cunningham? That guy is a turnover machine
                            Cunningham is a bust (cue Frooty Loops).
                            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• My bleary eyed Thursday night observation is that the Ravens are pretty fucking good.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No doubt. It's weird - I am watching a stream from the UK it seems. Just saw a Xmas commercial for tools, and the name of every item had me going.... "A What?". Definitely not terms used here.;
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X